ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Colony Multiplayer Down

6 7886
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Colony multiplayer is not working. When you try to log on, it gets stuck on the "Connecting" popup. Please fix, the community has been waiting for a week for it to come back online.

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@chessmaster102 I'll relay this to the backend, but please bare with me... it is the weekend, so it might take a bit untill the message is received, ok? Sorry for the inconvenience thus far.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

No problem. Thank you for the quick response. <3 I'm not expecting any miracles to happen :P

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @chessmaster102,

Our team looked into what was causing this and found that the multiplayer aspect of the game was not working due to outdated servers. At the moment we do not have plans to replace the servers, but if I hear any different news I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you.

-RP

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I'm not expecting any miracles to happen :P

I take it back. Miracle please

SumOfNothing
SumOfNothing
8 posts
Nomad

How much money do I have to donate to get the server's replaced

Arrow8D
Arrow8D
1 posts
Nomad

did you love playing the malitplayer then please checkout this discord these guys are the best they have got colony servers back online but they need more people they also added updates and mods to the game inproving the game in whole so please if you loved this game suport these guys they will bring it back https://discord.gg/tmcK7jH (servers are already up and working)

Showing 1-6 of 6