ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] AG is broken

9 5164
rokas_naujokaitis_10
rokas_naujokaitis_10
7 posts
Scribe

I want to say that this site is becoming more buggy each day, I cant see any achievements info then hovering over them, chat sometimes deafens me or I get minute delay every second one message and sometimes comment section doesnt open. :/

• 9 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @rokas_naujokaitis_10,

To help us out with trying to troubleshoot this further, may I have the following information?

What OS and browser (both name and version please) are you using to access the site? On average how many tabs/game pages do you have open? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps such as clearing your cache or tried loading the game pages in a private window/incognito tab to date? Any additional information that you can share will also be helpful. For example, how soon after you log into your account do you notice the delays? Does this happen with nongame pages such as forums, news, profile and other such pages or just the game pages?

Thanks for your assistance and the extra information. That will help me attempt to reproduce the situation that you have described.

-RP

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

Why have some of my completed quests gone away? I know that I completed them....yet they are reset. I don't know if they have been taken from my count or not. Thank you.

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

What is going on.......completed quests have reset....this is my second time typing this.

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

What is going on....this is my third time typing this. Some completed quests have reset.

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

What is going on....this is my fourth attempt to submit this....completed quests have reset.

Pickledbullets
Pickledbullets
2 posts
Constable

Is anyone else expericence the neverending white screen whenever they tries to play a game? It happens to me just this morning and it's still persist. The Armor Games homepage and other pages loads just fine, only the games gives me the white screen.

Since I haven't seen any report about it in the Forum, I fear that it was only just me so eh...It'd be nice to hear some info on that.

rokas_naujokaitis_10
rokas_naujokaitis_10
7 posts
Scribe

well I use google chrome, but I think the problem was loggin to AG trouh diferent browser, and I logged of out of mozzila and after a day everything fixed

Dino_3128
Dino_3128
195 posts
Peasant

I am losing progress on games and i lose quests
I am using: Google Chrome
Version: 62.0. I need help now.....

Hellica
Hellica
56 posts
Herald

Well, doesn't that just figure that it submitted all of my attempts. :-)

Showing 1-9 of 9