ForumsNews and FeedbackNotice: Exit Path, Colony & Achievement Unlocked 2 multiplayer functionality

55 48833
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone,

In the past week, we've received a few reports about the multiplayer functionality of three games not working. The team has looked into this and they have informed me that will need to disable the multiplayer aspects of the games due to outdated servers.

All of the games still have the single player modes working, so they are not being taken offline.

-RP

• 55 Replies
ThatGuyTrever
ThatGuyTrever
1 posts
Nomad

Please bring colony back, I need it so I can make multiplayer YouTube videos about how good it is

emil349b
emil349b
1 posts
Peasant

Pls bring online back

gjbeer
gjbeer
1 posts
Peasant

The game is worth it, you have, by not updating servers, destroyed a very large online community. this game's multiplayer is why most people played it, the campaign is no fun because the cpu always does the same thing.

lobby8
lobby8
1 posts
Shepherd

This TRIGGERS me

ChrysamereCrusader
ChrysamereCrusader
1 posts
Peasant

I beg of you, bring back Colony multiplayer. The game was brilliant and a large part of my childhood, and you have removed the only real part of the game that made it fun and interesting.

Haveno
Haveno
3 posts
Nomad

You've got a team who can identify the servers are too old, but not one who can contact Krin to fix them, or fix them on their own? The Colony community was arguably the strongest on Armor Games, and it wouldn't be the same without this game.

drol0
drol0
1 posts
Blacksmith

Bring colony back please!!!

MarkOfGOD
MarkOfGOD
3 posts
Nomad

i want exit path and colony multiplayer back

landbeast1
landbeast1
1 posts
Nomad

Colony multiplayer is the golden gem of armorgames. It was a defining game in my childhood, and there is a strong amount of demand for it to be brought back. I hope it does

dede6giu
dede6giu
1 posts
Nomad

BRING EXIT PATH BACK!! IT WAS SO COOL! AND THE SCISSORS! i'll never forgot it :'(

poisonwolf5
poisonwolf5
1 posts
Nomad

COLONY NEEDS TO COME BACK

Gespenst23
Gespenst23
1 posts
Nomad

Would it be possible to bring back Colony? I think it would be well-received by everyone. I miss playing it with my friends...

dmizzle0
dmizzle0
1 posts
Peasant

Day 175...Still no Colony multiplayer. Foods is scarce. Moral is at an all time low.

LucaRulz
LucaRulz
1 posts
Nomad

please bring it back

GreenWater220
GreenWater220
1 posts
Nomad

aw man thanks for telling me tho i was wondering why multiplayer would not load

Showing 16-30 of 55