ForumsThe TavernFurries

6 189
alelele
alelele
8 posts
Blacksmith

Whats your answers? Hate 'em or love 'em?

• 6 Replies
alelele
alelele
8 posts
Blacksmith

no one? not even a dot?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,415 posts
King

@alelele Errmmm... what is a 'Furrie'?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,310 posts
Templar

fur·ry
an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

A furry is basically stuff like Star Fox, that one Robin Hood animated movie where everyone is an animal, heck even Sonic is a furry.

Now, there's more extreme examples of furries, and I assume @alelele might be referring to that kind? Anyway, I don't get the furry fad. To me it's just animals with human characteristics. It doesn't really attract me nor detract me from whatever I'm watching or playing.

alelele
alelele
8 posts
Blacksmith

the furries im reffering are those costume wearing ones.

HahiHa
HahiHa
7,711 posts
Grand Duke

A furry is basically stuff like Star Fox, that one Robin Hood animated movie where everyone is an animal, heck even Sonic is a furry.

Sonic himself is just a character. A furry would be a person who constantly dresses up as Sonic, for example.

I was thinking, according to that definition you gave, could the old Egyptians also be considered furries? They did venerate antropomorphic animal deities...

Personally, I don't think I would ever want to wear such costumes, but I don't hate people who do. Why would I?
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,045 posts
Archduke

the furries im reffering are those costume wearing ones.
Fursuiters, and in answer to your question, no. I find it tactless and am opposed to it on principle, but I don't care about the people who do that.

Sonic himself is just a character. A furry would be a person who constantly dresses up as Sonic, for example.
The term is ambiguous and can be applied to either.
Showing 1-6 of 6