ForumsThe TavernHello there, I am back after 4/5 years

12 6776
ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

Hello guys, I am ismael6
I started playing here when I was around 9 years old and started playing games like kingdom rush and raze 2 ( Which are amazing games )
Then I lost a stable internet connection and got it back after a while, however I kinda forgot armorgames and after around 5 years I came back ( around 5/6 days ago ) and discovered the quest system, which is pretty cool and have been doing that a lot since its summer vacation for me.
That explains 2/3 hero of the day streak and my current hero of the week 1st place with around 50% more than the second place
I am 15 years old and live in the netherlands, feel free to friend me, I love chatting with the community.
Here is a quick screenshot of a hero of the week
http://prntscr.com/geid7p ( I found out that the image didn't work for me so here is a link ) http://prntscr.com/geid7p
edit: this post has not aged well so everything that is being talked about in the present is basically the past

• 12 Replies
ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

No replies?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A bit harsh don't you think cat?

Anyway, welcome back to AG ismael! Hope you're having fun here!

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

yeah I am pretty unknown here, I am trying to get into the community more

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Hello, welcome back!

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

Thanks

daveborn
daveborn
4 posts
Nomad

hi, there, nice to meet you

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I'm a bit late on this, but welcome back!
Sidenote, have you played KR Frontiers?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

It's been five hundred years, but I knew I'd find you somewhere again, Ishma'el. *pulls sword out his scabbard* I have much unfinished business to do with you.

Wait, 14? Oh, wait, never mind. *puts sword back into scabbard* Sorry. I confused you for a, uh, an old friend there.

The ones active on the forums are mostly found in the forum games, particularly CT100. Come join and become one of us! ONE OF US!

EDIT: Wait, where'd your post go?

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

Well I am 15 now sir, I removed my post cause I thought it would count as Necroposting

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmmm... I don't know you, but welcome back! (sorry for the late reply too)
and also, congrats for being #3 in Hero of the Day and #4 in Hero of the Week right now

(Good luck with the next quests ⁣)

velicankivrak
velicankivrak
24 posts
Blacksmith

What can I say other then welcome back.

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

Thank you guys, yeah i have been trying to get some quests last week but its getting harder and harder but its fun : D

Showing 1-12 of 12