ForumsForum GamesAwkward Situations...

21 12950
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

So, this is an idea for a forum game that I had while discussing, you guessed it, awkward situations with my friends. I will make up (or it can be from experience) a really awkward situation and the person below comes up with how they would escape the situation. The situation and response can be as silly or serious as you want.

Example:
P1- You accidentally took someone's coffee and don't know how to return without looking like a thief.
P2- You load the coffee into a cannon and shoot it at the person from afar.
P2 comes up with another awkward situation.

I'll start:
Walking in on your counselor and teacher talking about you.

• 21 Replies
Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

You start to breakdance away, while shouting stuff your teacher really doesn't want to hear.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Given that @Majestic_Fish failed to write another awkward situation I'll mention one here so that this post, which I'd like to see continue, can grow.

You accidentally drop something that you offered to carry for your friend, thus breaking their possession.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

well... I thought it was the next one that would post an awkward situation... Read wrongly... sorry...

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Does that mean you're going to write a true response, or just an explanation for your previous post?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

I try to discrat him shouting random stuff, put in his hands something ofto similar and then run.

You misread something.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You subscribe for reading classes in the nearest kindergarten xD

You were cooking a dinner for your whole family and you used a sugar instead of salt when boiling potatoes.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

You call them "Sweet potatoes" and everyone laughs, because they think it's funny, for some reason, and doesn't care that they taste funny.

You're playing tag with some little kids and accidentally shove one of them over whilst doing so.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You pretend you are even more injured, so people don't notice the other kid. Then, when they call an ambulance, you get up and say "I'm fine, it was just a prank, bro'", while you point a random bush. Finally, you go home and forget about this weird day.

You call your gf/bf grandma/grandad by accident.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

You say, "Sorry, I called you accidentally, love you lots, bye!" Then hang up.

Your confused gf/bf grandma/grandad tries to call back after that fiasco.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Who said it wasn't a face-to-face conversation? XD
Anyways, you say "this aren't the droids you're looking for". They, hang up and burn the phone.

You start talking to a manikin in a mall.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

The mannequin looks realistic enough that everyone assumes you're talking to a normal, albeit very bored, person.

You start reflexively gagging on disgusting food, in front of the cook who really wants you to like it.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You say you are going to throw up because it's so delicious you want to taste it again (man, that was gross XD).

You start dancing awkwardly in the subway, which is full of people.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Nobody cares because busking is really common.

You start dancing awkwardly at a funeral.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

They think that you are trying to lighten the mood to not let the dead be disturbed.

You try to do parkour and fail miserably in front of people.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

You shrug it off since you expected nothing better and nobody else expected much either.

You throw up on the Tower of Terror ride at Disneyworld and spew puke everywhere.

Showing 1-15 of 21