Hear-ye! Hear-ye! Our noble King grants a special audience to true Champions! Might ye be the one that pusuits these Quests and prevails as the one fit to dine with our majesty? Have at thee and win all these shiny Quests for The King's League: Emblems!
Capture 1 Territory.
Complete 5 In-Game Quests.
Get 1 Emblem.
Recruit 1 Epic Unit.
Complete 1 Dungeon.
Get 8 Gold Emblems.
Super, Splendid, Superb!
Complete The Game With 'S' Rank Or Higher.
- 11 Replies
I leave for like 4 or 5 days, and when I come back, there are 7 new quests for a sequel of a pretty nice game! YAY!
Really nice game, managed to get the quests during the beta, all shown up without a problem.
Super fun game ! But i think it's kind of hard
how do you save ><
The game should save automatically. Several things may interfere with saving:
- Browsing in an incognito window.
- Not having Flash or your browser up-to-date.
- Not allowing enough space for Flash to save games.
- Having your browser set to clear cookies and/or history when the browser closes.
- Third party utilities clearing out temporary internet files and thus the save game.
- Browser add-ons interfering with the saving process.
- Playing the game on a public, work, or school computer that may be set-up to clear data when shutdown or to not save data.
Really good game. It's challenging.
Great game but pretty easy if you understand this style of game. Got SS on the first run through with all quests.
Make sure you recruit the unique people when notified. After that it was pretty easy to get a SSS rating. That's what worked for me.
How do I win the Gladiator level? I train and level up and get the special fighter and they dont last 3 rounds in the arena....
@MrDayCee - by the way, none of these quests are actually showing up in the 'Quests' tab, the Castle Woodwarf ones are still listed as the newest ones.
@Olinser I think you mean that these Quests for TKL:E are not showing as the first ones in the list on the first page? That's correct. They were developed some time ago, but launching the game has been delayed for quite some time. This makes that the Quests are placed on their creation date in the Quests overview list and not following the actual launch date. But thanx for pointing it out!
You must be logged in to post a reply!