ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames? (2017 & 2018)

9 6296
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello all,

If you have ever visited this forum before you may have seen the original What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames thread from Tasselfoot. Since that post has been around since 2012, sometimes it's a little difficult to see what games have been suggested previously (and over the years) and it can be a little daunting to try and read though the pages of posts to see if the game you were thinking about is already listed or not. So this thread an update to the original post and we will be making a new one each year moving forward.

As previously mentioned in the first What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames,

We're always on the look out for new games that will work on the site. So if you know of any games that would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate or New Grounds, if it's hosted there).

For now, we are still accepting Flash games as well as the newer browser games that are being coded in HTML5. We are also on the look out for new MMOs that you would like to see hosted on our site.

-RP

• 9 Replies
YianNizh
YianNizh
1 posts
Nomad

I HEREBY PETITION FOR COLONY MULTIPLAYER TO COME BACK.

ALL COLONIANS PETITION BELOW !

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, @YianNizh,

This is not the thread to be posting your specific feedback in. This thread is for new games that you want to see on the site.

-RP

CaptKrunch
CaptKrunch
1 posts
Nomad

Shorter Commercials, or adding timers or the option to 'Skip Ad' to all existing commercials instead of having to sit down and watch a commercial of unknown length.

Seriously, this is why I no longer connect to most of my games through AG anymore; faster just to direct-connect to the game site directly.

Commercials without a timer so I know how long I am waiting and no Skip Ad option is just annoying.

Doommaster13
Doommaster13
2 posts
Nomad

raze 4

josemanuel1
josemanuel1
4 posts
Jester

Run 3

jimmyluka1
jimmyluka1
5 posts
Nomad

I'd like atWar to join Armorgames. It's like online Risk. The original version was developed by ArmorGames' ARCH ENEMIES Kongregate. Since then AtWar has been on it's own. It's an mmo like Conflict of Nations where users can edit maps and stoof.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

EBF 5?

TheJustGamer
TheJustGamer
2 posts
Shepherd

Is there a new topic for 2019-2020 ?

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

How about getting the ones we have running before we try anything new. The King of Towers still will not load 18 hours later.

Showing 1-9 of 9