ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188745
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

999 - This game seems fun, but have you seen the demographic of this website? There seem to be far more male users than female users, therefore it's not likely to be very interesting. Maybe if you came up with more detailed rules to make it fairer, that would work better.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

998- Well, if only the both of us play, we'll win @LordLazyLeopard XD

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

998. I prefer to remain anonymous.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

999. Hmm... as LordLazyLeopard already said, there are a lot more boys than girls in AG, so that could be a problem... and also, I think that 1000 is too high to start with... maybe like 20 or so, just to start off?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

1002. Well shoot, I just realized that I read it wrong before, I'm a guy. :/ I hate myself right now...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

1003. Hmm... considering the fact there are more boys in AG than girls, and that we'd probably win because of that, I'll call some girls to make it more fair

@Saiyoku
@Eldunari17
@KatPryde
@IIxLadyLuckxII
@Saphire24
@Guest_Pegasus1234

Hmm... wow, doing this made me realize that... wow... there are A LOT more boys here than girls! O_O

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

1002. Maybe that's the reason there aren't any queens. So now I'm playing alone?

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

1001 Someone say my name?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

1000. Yay!!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

1001. Ooh, @kalisenpai congratulations on almost reaching 1000 posts!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

1002. Hi Saphire! It's been a long time, hasn't it?
also, congrats for the 1K posts, Kali!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

1003. I don't have a clue what to say here... Anyone up for thinking of a new topic to discuss?

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

10001. This is going to take a very very very long while.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

1000. Yeah, this ain't gonna be easy

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

1001. May we decrease the total to 50, then make the goal of the males goal 100 and leave the goal for the females at 0? This seems like it's going to just completely die before anyone is anywhere near winning.

Showing 1-15 of 819