ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188106
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

52. Tug of War is fun, indeed

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

51. @PLGuy you...don't think all cats are as good as each other?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

52. @Eldunari17 It's not the thing... I think that all the cats in the world are great (even if some have a nasty character), but a guy didn't say that. With all respect: you are a woman so I must disagree with you ;-(

@oyaji3211 I am indeed xD It's just a rank I don't care too much about the titles here. OK maybe moderators, admins, knights and wardens are THE titles xD

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

51. So you want to be one of them, @PLGuy?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. @kalisenpai Not necessarily - I just appreciate their hard work on this portal. I doubt I'd be a good moderator/knight because I don't have enough time.

Sushi cat is super fat xD

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

52. This is really cute. This is why I like ocelots and such. ocelot attack

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

53. Wow that's amazing. That kitten ocelote is wild and wants to play with a human - I wouldn't suspect any wild cat to be that peaceful and brave.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

51. Sushi Cat is love. Sushi Cat is life.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

50. @PLGuy, you don't say...

As a woman, i must therefore agree that sushi cats have an important place in society due to their unrivaled cuteness.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

49. We're getting close!

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

50. GO GIRLS GO.....oops, sorry.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. We have the numbers but girls are more active - and just like girls, they like to gather into herds and attack! ( Or was that about wolfs? She-wolfs? xD )

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

52. what if they are actually wolves? AAAH! D: *gets afraid and runs away*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

53. @armorplayergc man up! We got it! Don't be a siss... Baaaah! Did you hear that? Was that a howl?! *trembling with fear*

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

54. https://68.media.tumblr.com/635177f7af27b52835004ed4447ac55c/tumblr_otkzquvmhF1ruwssto1_500.gif

Showing 46-60 of 819