Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 498 Replies
1001. May we decrease the total to 50, then make the goal of the males goal 100 and leave the goal for the females at 0? This seems like it's going to just completely die before anyone is anywhere near winning.
1000. At least it'll have a sense of accomplishment if either side ever wins.
1001. Hmm, I guess we could ask @oyaji3211 if we could decrease the total to 50? dunno
(also, nice idea for a forum game, dude )
50 - OK since the consensus seems to be a desire for baby steps we'll start with 50. But jsyk I've played this game elsewhere and the start was 10,000. It took about two years to finish but the enjoyment comes from the ad hoc chat room feature, not reaching the end.
49. Maybe nº of girls was mor similar to the number of boys? @oyaji3211
50. @oyaji3211 I'm just curious who have won on that forum? It's a huge number and odds can't be even if we talk about 10K. We count to 100 in about 2 hours when we submit 1 post a minute...
49. Yo-yo, yo-yo, up and down.
50. Yo-yo... how about "YAY-YAY"?
51 - @kalisenpai Yeah, I never thought the demographic here was so lopsided. I assumed flash games would appeal to girls with all the puzzlers and such. Guess I'm being old-fashioned, oh well, live and learn. After this game I'll come up with something to even the odds or a totally different criteria, if it's still popular.
52. Well, thank you for kindly allowing us to change the rules, for what it's worth. Hopefully now everyone can stop simply talking about the website demographic and the impossibility of winning. I'll start the ad hoc conversations with a decidedly not ad hoc comment about leopards.
Leopards are amazing, majestic, wonderful, and lovely. Who wants to violently disagree with me?
53 - I shall agree with your opinions on leopards with this ex post facto comment.
They are amazing, aren't they?
54. Not exactly what I mean... nonetheless, that's pretty impressive. Having fun with unnecessary the Latin, by the way?
53. Latin can be fun, I guess?
52.Leopards are nice; tigers are better.
51. Why are tigers better?
You must be logged in to post a reply!