Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
- 435 Replies
61 YAY! *grows a big beer belly* I'M PROTECTED!
*girls start attacking me, but my belly keeps blocking them*
I AM INVINCIBLE!
*is kicked in the nuts*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *falls in the ground, feeling lots of pain, starts crying, and can't stand up for 25 minutes*
62. His stomach isn't big enough! Throw in the pig roast! Don't worry, we'll protect you till your stomach is all grown. Remember, comrade, the only enemy that will be able to hurt you is your own heart, or more specifically, cardiac arrest!
63. b- b- but th- the pain is t- too stron'... I c- can't ea- eat an- anythi- anythin' n- now
64. Come on, man up! You had 8 hours!
63. You'd be more stylish without the beer belly... Just saying
64. Don't listen to her! She's trying to make you vulnerable.
65. ugh, I don't know now... having a big beer belly might not be very cool... but I also don't want to be hurt painfully again
Tails = having a big beer belly
Heads = being vulnerable to painful attacks Coin Flip = Heads
Flipper... why? :|
66. Well, I guess I could give you this stainless steel armour. Here!
65 *destroys the armour*
66. I activate a trap card Solemn Judgement which will save my friend's armor!
67. I activate my Gulag card! Opponent loses next turn and gives the user 1 extra manpower for the next turn!
66. Erm... I use... hmmm... idk... Trading Card! Next male enemy posts as if he were a female for the next 5 turns (posts).
65. I'm going to like, post as normal.
67. Hey that's not fair! You didn't take into consideration my gulag card!
66. What's going on here. =°-°=
You must be logged in to post a reply!