ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188527
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

77. Well, I mean, technically it is. We don't really breed chickens for pets, we breed them for their meat and their eggs.

Chicken is the meat of the future!

• They're small.

• They grow quite fast.

• Eggs hatch in three weeks.

• They don't cause as much pollution as cows for the same amount of meat.

• They don't require as much food as other farm animals.

• The most important thing is, they taste like snakes. According to Bear Grylls, of course!

https://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/food-energy.png

@armorplayergc We lock the chickens up in a barn during the night and let them roam free during the day. Foxes mostly don't dare to come out during the day.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

78. chickens are tasty! we can make nuggets with them! YAY!

But... I also like eating pork and beef
I also like seafood

I don't know about you, but I like eating meat

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

78. Are you implying that Salmon can be harmful? No! You can't prevent me from eating salmon! Never. NEVER!
*Jumps into a river, swims out holding salmon in hands and mouth, then runs away into the woods, screaming*

Also:

chickens are tasty! we can make nuggets with them!

And on the same page:

When McD's started selling nuggets. Very processed, mostly dark meat, you'd get pieces of gristle all the time.

I think I lost my appetite.

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

76. I had nuggets last night...they were great? Is that okay to say?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

75. nuggets taste so well!
I had some nuggets today

nuggets taste well, pasta tastes well, meat tastes well... chocolate is... you know, chocolate... YAY!

So much tasty food! ^_^

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

74. Or , ya know, they all tasted good

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

75. At last you post something girls team! Oh right, in the times of Gender I should be more precise... I meant girls + one drag queen. Sorry @armorplayergc I couldn't help myself XD

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

76. I know, dude... I'm just doing it to make Tug of War slightly harder
There aren't many girls here

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

76. Changing side is much better than not participating just because the game is not fair due to odds...

These raisins taste good, too.

(⌐■ ͜ʖ■)

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

77. Well, it isn't really fair. Generally, there are slightly more men than women, right?

(⌐■ ͜ʖ■)

,': |

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

77. Once this game is ended I will come up with something to try to even things out for the femininas.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

78. How about this, let the girls make -2 or -3 instead of -1 starting from now.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

79. that would be interesting... I think -3 would be fair enough... dunno

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

80. I was thinking more along the lines of -5 for the girls, and the guys will -1 instead of +1. That way the girls will always win. Just kidding, the guys will still add one.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

81. so... do girls's posts add -5 to the count from now on?

Showing 391-405 of 819