ForumsForum GamesTug of War

435 3121
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
184 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

• 435 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
378 posts
Treasurer

65. Hooray!

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,516 posts
Scribe

64. I haven't even looked at what you're/we're hooray-ing about, but I'll disagree and say BOOOO.

Edited to say: I didn't know Chuck Norris was that old. o.o

sciller45
sciller45
378 posts
Treasurer

65. Yeah, I was surprised too when I saw that. Also, we're closer to 2030-s than to 90-s.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,331 posts
Lady

64. That's kinda crazy XD

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
819 posts
Templar

65. Sure it is. But who even cares, amiright?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,331 posts
Lady

64. We can't do anything about it, that's true

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,516 posts
Scribe

63. We can invent time-travel.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
15,551 posts
King

62. I would use time travel to do something more YAYy to be honest

sciller45
sciller45
378 posts
Treasurer

63. For example? I would go live at the day trump officially got elected and see everyone freaking out once more. Hey, Trump's election anniversary was a couple of days ago wasn't it? Yeah, some people got together to "scream helplessly at the sky".

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,516 posts
Scribe

62. I would keep going forward in time to see if there's any point at which I can't go forward anymore. :P

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
15,551 posts
King

61. I would use this to try to earn a lot of money somehow!
YAY!

PLGuy
PLGuy
1,451 posts
King

62. How about: go back in time to 2009. Buy 2618 BTC fro 2$. Get back to 2017 and sell it for 6357,4 $ each. You would make 16 643 671,2 dollars that way.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
15,551 posts
King

63. That's a YAYy idea!
But now that I started to think about it, I don't know if I would be able to earn over 16M Dollars and not lose most of it, I mean, right now I'm 17 years old, I don't know if I can take care of money well

Totally worth the risk though

sciller45
sciller45
378 posts
Treasurer

64. I would go back and sell salt probably to get a bunch of their currency, then I would sell the old, perfectly preserved currency to historians. Win-Win. I become rich and the historians get to learn more about, eh, currency, I guess.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
15,551 posts
King

65. I heard purple dye used to be more expensive than gold back in the Medieval Ages. I know what to do!

And also, a trip to the Medieval Ages would be funny! Castles! Knights! Kingdoms! Dragons! Wizards! Medieval Battles! BALLISTAS! CATAPULTS! TREBUCHETS! YAY!! *goes back to the Medieval Ages, with lots of purple dye, and equipped as a Shadow Swordsman*

YAYy trebuchet: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b2/Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg/1200px-Trebuchet_Castelnaud.jpg

Showing 406-420 of 435