ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188110
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

20. The fish are really mad that you hit them all with cannons. I am representing them all.

sciller45
sciller45
2,837 posts
Justiciar

21. The only correct direction, is TOWARD YOU, ya filthy landl- I mean, sealubbers? Wait, no that would be ironic. Filthy Depth-lubbers! Yeah, that!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

22. @sciller45 We're so low, the water is getting on the deck 0_0 It must be all fault of these talking fishes! They must be nibbling on the hull, I tell you!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

18. Yes they will. When fish get mad, they become poisonous. Get your basic science right

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

19. Poisonous or not... first of all I doubt we're gonna be at the top of the food chain, when the ship sinks. I mean these fishes can make holes in hardwood....
Welp it's the right time to climb the mast, we're drowning!

sciller45
sciller45
2,837 posts
Justiciar

20. Climb the mast and poke the fishies! Go for their eyes I tell you!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

15. Ow! You need to stop forgetting that the girls are part fish.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

16. Girls? You won't fool me, siren! I will... I mean I will... @sciller45, @armorplayergc @Ramit12 help! I can't do anything to these cuties 0_0
And piranhas don't jump high enough to poke them. Yet *gulp*

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

12. What? No, no, I would never harm a girl! I know what we can do!
TENRYU! SAVE US!
*My Dragon, Tenryu comes here quickly*
Hurry guys! Let's escape! *jumps and rides Tenryu*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

13. *Flies after Tenryu.* I will help you. For now

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

14. Couldn't Tenryu fry some fishes? But not these poisonus. And not a catfish, that's too exotic for me xD
BTW what does it mean to noodle someone?

sciller45
sciller45
2,837 posts
Justiciar

15. Why are you escaping you cowards! Real seamen go down with the ship!

Throw down the cannons!

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

16. Did someone call me?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

17. Aye captain! We were shoutin' for ye whole day and whole nigh', good that ye woke up in the last moment!
Hey there, first mate! All cannons are on the bottom of the sea.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

13. I have decided to be nice. I will add or subtract numbers when I feel like it. And it looks like you guys need some help right now

Showing 466-480 of 819