Forums → Forum Games → Tug of War
This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.
We will start with:
1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.
- 498 Replies
52. Sushi Cat is squishy.
Squishy is good.
51. Sushi Cat is love. Sushi Cat is life.
50. @PLGuy, you don't say...
As a woman, i must therefore agree that sushi cats have an important place in society due to their unrivaled cuteness.
49. We're getting close!
50. GO GIRLS GO.....oops, sorry.
51. We have the numbers but girls are more active - and just like girls, they like to gather into herds and attack! ( Or was that about wolfs? She-wolfs? xD )
52. what if they are actually wolves? AAAH! D: *gets afraid and runs away*
53. @armorplayergc man up! We got it! Don't be a siss... Baaaah! Did you hear that? Was that a howl?! *trembling with fear*
54. Men don't panic it's only a lone she-wolf! She won't harm us. Think positively: at most she will eat only one of us cause she can't devour more at once... Oh wait I'm alone here... Aaaaaah!
53. WE'RE BACK!!! The XX team cannot be defeated!
Also, I've got a question: can we edit our posts or this is like CT100?
54. Editing is fine. I don't understand that rule in CT100. Can't you just delete your post and repost it in edited form?
53. Mods can see if you deleted a post, I think...
54. Not editing rule prevents from cheating - if somebody is ninja'd it should be reset of the count. Ninja adds the same number a few minutes or even seconds before somebody submits his/her post. You probably will see this in action if you ct100 with us more. The thread is kinda dead now but we were able to ct100 in less than an hour. There's quest (for about 200 ranking points) + a merit for winning CT100.
You must be logged in to post a reply!