ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188095
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

53. @LordLazyLeopard Have you changed your gender? If so then you forgot to change your profile's settings xD
@kalisenpai Hmm I thought that you have that cat's grace like once you said... Speaking of cat's grace: They heard it wrong.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

52. Cuteness overload: kalisenpai.exe stopped working
@PLGuy I don't think I'm graceful at all XD

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

51. Oh kali, I'm sure that isn't true girl

also, @PLGuy, sssh xD we need all the help we can get.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

50. Maybe he isn't sure if he/she is male or females

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. @kalisenpai let me quote some1:

58. I try to be as elegant as a cat. 'Cause, y'know, I'm like a cat, and those things...

elegant = graceful for me xD

@Eldunari17 I knew it... You hired @LordLazyLeopard to be on your side... What did they give you, you traitor? >,<

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

50. @PLGuy we gave him dancing lessons.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

50. I really hate myself right now. I most certainly did not change my gender, nor did I intend to side with the girls. Pretty much all that happened is I displayed my complete inability to count, apparently. Or, maybe, it's an inability to read rules. Or, maybe, it's an inability to type. Or, maybe, I just suck at everything. Anyways... I'm a guy, that's that. :|

Edit: Should I just leave this count forever? Honestly, this is terrible... Maybe I'll use my leopard sneakiness to sneak away into the darkness...

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

49. Come on dude, if you leave that's basically handing the victory to us and that's no fun.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

48. @PLGuy Touché, but I can surely be elegant and not know how to dance tho XD
And yeah: less dudes = easier for girls (and we're only 3)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. @LordLazyLeopard Oh my... take it easy man! And just stop lying - I saw you dancing with the girls... But nothing is lost yet, we need you to count here for the glory of the uglier gender!

@kalisenpai maybe you didn't learn from profesionalists. Here, this is a great tutorial video: Amazing moves

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

48. @PLGuy, well, I think she stole my best moves! XD

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

49. I guess I'm just involved in too many counting games, it gets confusing...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. OK so let's now try tugging the rope on our side!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

50. Gladly, my fellow man. Subject change! So, what are your thoughts on chess?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

50. I won't add another number since that's particularly against the rules, but I have a random fact I just found out and I want to share. According to the director of Lion King, coupled with Google Translate, the chanting in the Lion King theme song translates to "monkey, alligator, wander." More or less. However, Swahili seems to be really touchy, so it's hard to say... Sorry for the (slightly against the rules) stupid fact.

Showing 76-90 of 819