ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Sign Up] Armatar Contest Mailing List

36 19644
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4539/38415695181_e1063020f9_d.jpg

Heyo all you wonderful artists of Armoria!

The thought about this has been on my mind for quite a while... so let's act on it!

The Armor Games' Armatar Contests have been here for years. A lot of users have participated in the various themes that were hosted over time, but I've also seen a lot of users posting how they missed a contest or forgot about them... So it's time to set up a mailing list and make sure that those who want to enter their art work for an Armatar Contest Edition get the chance to do so.

Please post in this thread if you want to be part of this mailing list and make sure to add my callout ( @MrDayCee ) to your subscription post so I get notified and can add you.
However, if you wish to be taken off the list at any given point in time, please post here as well and make sure to include my callout. I will take your name off the mailing list asap.

NOTE: There's no need to post your personal email address in this thread
I will simply use the email attached to your Armor Games account for the mailing list. But if you want to use a different email address, please email me directly at mrdaycee.agac@gmail.com with the alternate address to use. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask of course...

Let's make some great art together! Amaze us! =)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

List of Participants to the Armatar Contest Mailing List : . . . . . (Last Updated : 03/04/2018)

A
Akshobhya - Ancuta

B
buzee

C
cathuman

D
DidiArmorGames4

H
huwbert2013

I
iice_qween089 - ivan

J
jimmycarlos

L
luis3141

N
NietzTheBlitz

P
PLGuy

S
sciller45 - snoboxstudio - spaceskeleton

T
Tigrex12437

W
WillyFufu

Y
Yellowcat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Total number of users currently listed : 18.

• 36 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I'll sign up for the list.

martha_simons
martha_simons
2 posts
Nomad

Wheare ther mp3 ??

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't understand your question @martha_simons ...

snoboxstudio
snoboxstudio
49 posts
Jester

I would love to be on the mailing list @MrDayCee!!

... I have also been sitting here reading martha's comment for about 5 minutes trying to puzzle out what could have been meant. I am at a loss.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

@MrDayCee I would love to be on the list!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

That's a great idea, please add me to the mailing list @MrDayCee :-)

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Hi @MrDayCee Count me in old fruit

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

All of the users posted above have been added to the mailing list.

I will send out a test mail soon to see if everything works as should.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This is a callout to several former participants of the Armor Games' Armatar Contests to ask them if they want to join the mailing list as well. If one of you wants to join, please post in this thread and I will add you to the list.

REMEMBER! NO PERSONAL DATA IS TO BE POSTED HERE! I will use your email attached to your account to add to the mailing list...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Batch #1 Callout:

@Tigrex12437 @Saiyoku @iice_qween089 @Robboberts99 @pft @Ancuta @kalisenpai @Jimnuke @Awesome751 @Koshionos @ivan @spaceskeleton @ryan618 @Vinky @carlosbomb @Calinutzu @gwenn20 @TheGoatMan @PLGuy @SpiritTaker

snoboxstudio
snoboxstudio
49 posts
Jester

Oops! @iice_qween089 and I are one in the same.. I had accidentally logged in and submitted under the icy one without thinking, for this contest :P
Still me... just an older account. You can add her to the mailing list too though
Then I'll get DOUBLE the notifications!
@MrDayCee

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@snoboxstudio / @iice_qween089 Now... why didn't that surprise me? Now you get DOUBLE notification of this post!

Time for a second batch of callouts to former participants of the Armatar Contests to ask if they want to join the Armatar Contest Mailing list.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Armor Games' Armatar Contest Mailing List Callout; Batch #2 :

If one of you wants to join, please post in this thread and I will add you to the list.

REMEMBER! NO PERSONAL DATA IS TO BE POSTED HERE!
I will use the email attached to your account to add to the mailing list...

Batch #2 Callout :

@Doombreed @SirLegendary @Dingwall @Yellowcat @FromHellBG @Hardstrike @zdrk

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@MrDayCee Oh, I already signed up. Thanks for the callout anyway!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Yellowcat ...oi...oops...sorry!

Note to self: facepalm

Tigrex12437
Tigrex12437
16 posts
Scribe

@MrDayCee , I'd be glad to join, this is a great idea since I already missed a contest ; thx in advance ^^

spaceskeleton
spaceskeleton
55 posts
Duchess

ok, add me too

Showing 1-15 of 36