ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] Armor Games Studios Discord Chat for Gamers

48 1967
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,417 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4486/23788617398_7feb7367e6_c_d.jpg

Heyo all you fine gaming denizens of Armoria!

Some of you may have already heard about this new 'thing' going around in gaming land for some time, but for those that hear (read) about it for the first time, let's get you up to speed real quick!

The Discord Chat application is a free medium for gamers around the world to connect and discuss games. With the ever-growing gaming community world-wide, there now is a simple voice and text chat system that lets you communicate with other people while playing your favorite games.

As Armor Games is continuously expanding in the world of gaming, we feel that the need for a Discord Chat Server specifically for our respected Armor Games users may be now more than ever. That is why we decided to launch one of our own and we would like you all to join and try out this new way of connecting with other Armor Games users.

That is why we have an invite link for you to join up and create a free AGS Discord account!
CLICK ME TO JOIN!

Just to make sure, all our Armor Games' Rules and Guidelines for Comment, Chat and Forums apply on this AGS Discord Chat.

And if you have any questions, let me know and I'll be sure to answer them to the best of my knowledge. See you all on AGS Discord!

• 48 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,092 posts
Peasant

So?

Good to know.

So you have no examples of the norm being Only if managable with current resources and recognizeably beneficial, and/or in high demand.

I am confident to declare your view of the norm incorrect.

What point are you trying to get across?

Unfulfilled promises cause credibility to be questioned.

You wanted me to explain why a statement was in question. I did so. I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through an infinite regression of definitions, not least because of your expressly stated distaste for arguing semantics.

I'm sorry that we can't come to an agreement on what an objective standard for evidence is, through your reluctance to provide criterion. I'm going to have to say that we will never reach an understanding.

Really? When?

Paragraph 2 erroneously implies that AG is exceeding its authority and that its business decisions are haphazard and premature.

You are disagreeing with his valuation of AG's business practices, and then declare yourself that I'm not interested in discussing what he may or may not be aware of

So I'm confident to say that you are inconsistent with your arguments and backpedalling.

By Graham's estimate. Now, I'm not going to pretend to know all about what the general populace wants at any given time, but I would think that "Implement a live chat box", "Modify your profile page for custom "themes"", and "A way to edit posts for a brief period of time after posting" were all fairly high-up on the scale of demand.

If you are going to argue that suggestions are beneficial, I would expect you to have a reason behind it rather than blind faith.

You may be too young to know that when AG 2.0 was launched it came with a chat. It was removed due to issues concerning the lack of moderation ability. And yeah, the cost outweighs the benefits if you're going to redesign the whole forums into a cluttered mess to edit a post for 15 seconds.

SOMEONE REMOVED THIS THREAD FROM "FEATURED TOPICS."

They've been dead silent here for a week and they freaking REMOVED THE LINK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't imagine this will increase their AGS activity.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
471 posts
Shepherd

Hello,

This has been a lively discussion and has slowly been going away from the the original topic of the announcement and subsequent link to the Armor Games Discord channel that we expanded beyond interfacing with our for Beta Testing crew.

For all past and future posters, we ask that you please keep all further replies to this topic on point as it helps us to collect the feedback on, and I will paraphrase Ferret on this, we are testing a feature for Armor Games in an official capacity.

If you join us in the channel, and want to share some feedback on how it looks and feels to you, please feel free to. If you don't like the idea, we're sorry to hear that. If you change your mind later on and join us then, feel free to say hi!

-RP

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,865 posts
Viceroy

@pangtongshu

Why you gonna tag me with a wrong name

Showing 46-48 of 48