ForumsThe TavernReturning after 5 years

2 4279
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Hello all,

I do not expect anyone to remember me, I was not at all memorable. I just wanted to comment on how awesome it is that the community is thriving and that people like MrDayCee are now Admin! I remember when he would run the Classic Rock Bands World Cup (CRBWC) back in the day. I'm glad to see pangtongshu is still active. Also this entire time I wasn't aware than Manly and I were so close in age, so I find it interesting that he too is coming back to AG after a hiatus around the same time that I am.

Sadly it seems as daleks, Ernie15, and pickpocket have not remained active. At the same time neither did I so I cannot blame them.

Like I said I wasn't a prominent member back then by any stretch of the term, so my ethos is low, but I just wanted to drop in an say hey to those that are still here and offer some commentary on those gone.

Thanks and maybe I'll be more active.

(It's been a while so I don't remember all of the rules and whatnot. If this violates one in anyway I apologize in advance and make no objection to its removal by a Mod/Admin)

• 2 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@idigit Hello! I am on the other hand a very fresh member of AG and for years I've seen the logo only when playing flash games hosted on other portals. It's nice to see that users that remember older version of this portal are visiting again. Long live AG! xD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Hey @idigit ! Sure I remember you! How can I forget one of the regular voters in my CRBWC?!

Nice to see that another former member has returned to AG. If you look around, you'll see that a lot has changed since your last visit! New profile with loads of features, new forum format, a Chat bar at the bottom of your screen, not to forget Quests (allthough you may have seen them already? ), recently we opened an official AGS Discord server to chat and there's some more stuff in the bag for the (near) future as well!

Welcome back! Have fun and game on... =)

Showing 1-2 of 2