ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games data breach?

32 17624
a_blackpanther
a_blackpanther
2 posts
Blacksmith

I just got kicked out of my account and required to change my password because of a data breach. But there is no mention of this data breach anywhere else on the site, nor did the "required password reset" page contain any details: who, how, why, how many users and for how long? And what are the steps you are taking to contain and make sure this doesn't happen again?

• 32 Replies
LittleRed27
LittleRed27
7 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin ... I have waited for an email for 24h. I have contacted support@armorgames.com - to no avail. I have used the contact form on AG - to no avail.

LittleRed27
LittleRed27
7 posts
Nomad

Another mail send ... but to be honest I have pretty much lost my hope by now. And I am losing the daily bonuses of paid games as well ...

LittleRed27
LittleRed27
7 posts
Nomad

Oh, progress </sarcasm> ... This request was closed and merged into request #21760 "email for resetting pw never send". Is that the only response I will get? :/ @RavePenguin - that mail was signed by you, so I hope you can save my day :B

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

As a reminder, please log out of your friend's account and do not log into it again. By doing so you both have broken the Terms and Conditions that are agreed to each time that you have clicked on submit.

To clean up the help contacts, I've responded to one of the many separate contacts that were sent and I've closed the others. The last comment in your post was one of the notifications and what ticket number we'd be responding to. We do it this way so that I'm able to keep the thread focused in a single reply and not playing leapfrog across all three of the contacts for the same topic and risk a contact falling into the cracks.

@BraveD we are communicating through your account's email no further responses will be made to your friend's account in the forums. Let's work on getting your account verified and you back online.

-RP

dirkdiggler75
dirkdiggler75
2 posts
Nomad

When I went to reset my password because of the data breach the screen name that was emailed to me was not the screen name I was presently using. So, I lost all my game progress on an Idle game I have been playing for about a year. When I try to sign in with the name I have been using for the last year, it does not recognize it. Please tell me if there is a way to retrieve it

BraveD
BraveD
3 posts
Blacksmith

@RavePenguin - You saved my day A major thanks your way

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Good to see you online @BraveD, have a good weekend.

@dirkdiggler75, that sounds like you made another account with that email address you entered in the request text field. I'll look for your help ticket and respond to you there. If you haven't emailed us or used the contact us page to request help, please make sure you do so I know where to email you.

-RP

dirkdiggler75
dirkdiggler75
2 posts
Nomad

I will......Thank you

noiseman9er
noiseman9er
5 posts
Peasant

I'm on the website, when I try to load a game it's just white page with game title. Why is this?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @noiseman9er,

Is this happening after updating your password?

-RP

noiseman9er
noiseman9er
5 posts
Peasant

Yes, RP. But it's been fixed.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @noiseman9er,

Thanks for the follow-up and for letting us know that it's sorted out now.

-RP

cristix
cristix
3 posts
Nomad

10 days ago my account i've been using for years has been turned to a new account, i'm level 1 in every game sitewide:
- Last Stand - Dead Zone: i was level 51. It would take me 1 year to get to where i was a few days ago.
- Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows: many months would be needed. I should buy again Magician pouch & stuff.
- Cursed Treasure 2 - this game is shorther, 1 month it's enough (includes night mode levels)

None of the methods posted on this website to recover password work for me.
I've sent a message using http://armorgames.com/contact exactly 7 days ago but no answer as of now.

Kenigi
Kenigi
3 posts
Jester

I want to add my phone number in my account because if I forget my password.My phone number will open it....Is there any option like that adding number for safety...HELP ME......

TopazGirl
TopazGirl
1 posts
Treasurer

I successfully changed my password at least a week ago, but I still only get a white index page when I try playing a game. I've tried clearing my cache and editing my profile, but there's no change.

Showing 16-30 of 32