ForumsSupport ForumOnline login issue

3 3585
Pokekid01
Pokekid01
1 posts
Bard

Hello, I've had some trouble with the in game Online login feature. This issue has happened in both Cursed Treasure 2 and Infectionator 2, so I know it isn't game-specific. I can log into my Amor Games account normally, but when I need to log in within a game to access online saves, the window that usually opens for me to enter my username and password opens, but not in the centre of the scene like normal. It instead opens in the top left corner so that I can only see one corner of the login window. I can't reach the username or password fields, so I'm Locked out of my online saves.

I'm on a 13-inch 2016 MacBook Pro on iOS 10.12.6 using Safari 11.0.1.

• 3 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@Pokekid01 I suggest using a different browser as Safari has some issues with https. I'll see if I can get a workaround, but I don't know how long that will take.

OldGuy55
OldGuy55
2 posts
Shepherd

I am having the same issue with Monsters Den Chronicles. I cannot log into the cloud saving and I don't have the premium package I purchased, I use windows 10 any reason why?

OldGuy55
OldGuy55
2 posts
Shepherd

Just me again Not sure who's problem this is but can't log in to cloud save with Edge,FireFox (this one won't open the armorgames web page) and Internet Explorer, but Chrome works what I find interesting is that Monsters Den Book of Dread works fine on Edge so not sure if it's a Browser issue,a flash player issue or the game itself

Showing 1-3 of 3