3 3501
JakkFrost
JakkFrost
7 posts
Shepherd

When I try to load into LoA I (and some others, not all) get the message:

"Alternative content
please install the latest version of flash"

But flash is fully up to date. I've disabled all blockers, so that wasn't the problem. I've cleared cache and relevant cookies, no joy, and I've tried three different browsers - Firefox, Chrome, and Puffin browser on my phone - all with the same problem. (I can't use IE on your site because I'm still on Windows XP and your site doesn't support IE8).

Now, I'm not sure if there's anything you can do about this, since I also tried a direct link to the r2games server that someone provided and it still didn't work, but if there's anything you can do, it would be appreciated.

• 3 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Thanks for the heads up! We'll do some poking around and reach out to the Developers if this is something that we cannot sort out on our end.

In the meanwhile, something that you can check is if your browser needs an additional permission to load something in the Flash Player. At the bottom of this help page are some screenshots of where your browser may be notifying you that Flash needs to be enabled. This may not work for everyone, but it is something that you can do to try and rule out if it's the browser being overly cautious (and understandably so) as the cause.

If anyone comes across this post in the near future, can we also get your browser (name and version) as well as the Flash Player version?

-RP

JakkFrost
JakkFrost
7 posts
Shepherd

Well, other games are running, so it's not an issue with flash being disabled on AG. We were finally able to get a direct link to the server to work, but for those affected by the issue (not everyone) it appears to still be ongoing through AG. You can check the disqus posts beneath the game to see the discussion, if you haven't already checked.

Wurunzimu
Wurunzimu
1 posts
Nomad

The problem still continues.

Showing 1-3 of 3