- 0 Replies
This is not a walkthrough, just tips and clues for solving levels that I have found.
- On the first move, the triangle moves in the opposite direction from where you place. This is because it goes to square that takes the shortest amount of moves, and your first play often blocks moves in that direction.
- The small arrow inside the triangle is where the triangle is going
-Always think 1-2 moves ahead. If the triangle moves here, where would it go from there?
- This may or may not be obvious, but if the triangle is bordering a square, you lose no matter your move
- The triangle has a defined path it will take for a certain scenario. This means that at the start of a level, it will always go a certain direction if you do nothing. If you are stuck, undoing and redoing will give the exact same result.
-It has a similarity to connect-4 in that if the triangle is in within 2 tiles of 2 squares (in the beginning), 2 tiles of 3 squares (when you unlock double moves, or 3 tiles of 3 squares (for double triangles) you will lose next turn.
-You can block the triangle in a small section of the level and not let it get to the squares. Ex: Level 1.4
Tips for the first few levels:
1. This is the tutorial, if you can't complete this level give up now.
2. Very similar to the first level, but you have to do it twice.
3. Again similar to the first/seconds levels, but three times. Remember that the triangle can and does switch targets.
4. You can try blocking the triangle instead of the squares, eg. stopping the triangle from moving where it wants to as opposed to sealing off the squares
5. Block the triangle, not the squares. The triangle can switch targets, always anticipate where it might go (shortest path to square)
6. Double turn! Tutorial-ish level, similar to first level but double. In a symmetrical level like this you will most likely play your moves symmetrically as well.
7. Extra move! Shouldn't need it for a while, if ever. Play symmetrically and try and block the triangle's future movement.
Hope this helps anyone! If anyone else has tips to add, please comment it below.
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Want to advertise on Armor Games? Send us a note!
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!