ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] You did it again

9 3304
summon992
summon992
5 posts
Nomad

you blocked my account again [*Image masked*]
same thing happened my other account and no i am not confusing my accounts or mails i dont understand what you are trying to do

• 9 Replies
summon992
summon992
5 posts
Nomad

I have access both mails and when i send password request, it comes to this mail address also you blocked my ***********@hotmail.com address so i could not reply you dude what you are doing you are ignoring me and blocking me and not fixing my problem with summon92 account
ravepenguin what do you want from me man i just want my account back

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@summon992 I will ask @ravepenguin and see what is going on. But to be clear, I am not the one handling your account, RavePenguin is.
Also, please do not post personal -vital- information on our forums, as this is information nobody else needs to know, ok? That is why I masked your information with an edit of your post. Just so you know.

summon992
summon992
5 posts
Nomad

This is proof that i am not confusing mails
[*Image masked*]

summon992
summon992
5 posts
Nomad

I understand it but i need you to see the truth and thanks for your help

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I saw it and saved it, then masked it @summon992 ... please do not post any more content that is secure for your own sake. Anything posted out here on the forums could be used to hack your account, ok?

Please allow some time to let us have a look, as the U.S. office is closed at the moment. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Via email, not in this thread to be clear, ok?

summon992
summon992
5 posts
Nomad

Okay just dont block me please ravepenguin blocked my address i cant reply him and thank you so much for your help

summon92
summon92
3 posts
Nomad

I am truly sorry for trouble i made. I got my account back and ravepenguin was right about mail thing.There is the thing that makes me confuse, when i send pw request, it says e-mail adress and i keep typing there the wrong one and then i realised i was trying different mail for pw reset request so again i am sorry.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@summon92 So I can assume everything is fixed now?

summon92
summon92
3 posts
Nomad

Yes it is sorry for the trouble i made

Showing 1-9 of 9