ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Chronicles of Blood not loading

7 3082
Jerryskids
Jerryskids
6 posts
Shepherd

The Armor Games frame will load and keep refreshing, but the Chronicles of Blood game itself never loads. The Diviad support link does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Jerryskids I tried loading it myself and it seems there is indeed something wrong at the moment. I've forwarded it to the backend to have a look, but since it is the weekend right now, the office is closed. A fix or reply on this make take at least untill coming Monday...

Jerryskids
Jerryskids
6 posts
Shepherd

Thank you very much for your quick response to this, I appreciate the help.

phil_diviad
phil_diviad
5 posts
Nomad

It seems Armorgames made some changes to their ssl configuration as we only get the following error on CoB Server side

Error while opening http connection retrieve Http-Response java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

CoB is running on Java 1.6 and cannot easily be upgraded. Therefore it only allows DH parameters up to 1024 bits. So it is a question if Armorgames will support 1024 bit DH parameters in their configuration as well. I wrote an email to their support regarding that issue.

Regarding the wrong support url i changed that to http://diviad-games.freeforums.net/board/3/chronicles-blood in the dev backend already, but the AG cache seems not yet have to refreshed it.

Jerryskids
Jerryskids
6 posts
Shepherd

There was a message some time back about Armor changing their settings and a question as to whether or not CoB would update to still be playable here, it was my understanding that CoB had made the changes. Maybe not?

phil_diviad
phil_diviad
5 posts
Nomad

yes we made the changes some weeks ago in terms that our own server has a own ssl certificate and supports ssl, but these problems occured because the Java version on our servers does not support the encryption strength of the armorgames service servers (needed for server to server communication during login). Anyhow we managed to migrate our server to a higher Java version now and CoB is running again on AG :-)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and the game is back up and running again! Thanx for your report and your patience @Jerryskids and thanx for the help @phil_diviad !

Jerryskids
Jerryskids
6 posts
Shepherd

The game is back up! Thank you very much. Now if there was something you could do about getting me some better equipment for some of those boss fights.......

Showing 1-7 of 7