ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games support wont reply to my email?

3 2885
gradydad123
gradydad123
2 posts
Nomad

I sent an email to Armor Games support 4 days ago. I still haven't received a reply. Will they not help me? And if so, could I be assisted here?

• 3 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

The staff won't be in the office until Monday. In the meantime, it's worthwhile to check your spam filter and make sure you're e-mailing from the address associated with your AG account (assuming you still have access to that).

Depending on the issue you're having, the administration wouldn't want to risk publicising your personal information. If it's not something that involves sensitive information, you could run through the issue you're having and we'll see if we can help.

gradydad123
gradydad123
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is I cant access my old account because I've forgotten which one of my emails I activated it with. I'd like the email for my old account to be set to my new email. Sorry for being vague, I don't want to publicize too much info.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Yeah, that's definitely something you'd want to keep private. I know that the support team has been pretty slammed with users seeking account help because of a password change requirement. That could explain the delay in them getting back to you. Let's see if they get to you on Monday and, if not, we can go from there.

Actually, now that I think of it, we might be able to try a few things. If you see me in the Armor Games chat, just send me a PM and we can poke around a bit.

Showing 1-3 of 3