ForumsSupport ForumDisqus help, please?

4 3977
g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

Good day!

Would anyone please help me? I would like to access my AG profile's menus/preferences for Disqus, specially to see the list of blocked users. How can I do that?

Thank for your help and patience,
g0k1

• 4 Replies
g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

Bump! Your help is appreciated!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Disqus and I aren't friends, but from what I can tell, you have to log into Disqus itself to manage/view blocked accounts. I seem to remember that logging into actual Disqus caused problems with AG for some reason. But that might have been just an issue with moderators and not regular users.

A quick Google search gives an explanation of the process, as well as a link to the Disqus login. I don't understand the platform well enough (well, at all) to know what's going on in the background, though.

g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

@Moegreche: I see. Thanks anyways! Have a nice day!

To everyone else: Please, if you know at least a way to unblock people in AG's Disqus, that is already very helpful!

g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

I found the answer. In case someone else was wondering the same thing, you can't unblock people or access the menu of a Disqus account when they belong to a site (site-specific profiles), such as ArmorGames. For more information, check this link.

Have a nice day!

Showing 1-4 of 4