ForumsSupport ForumCan't connect to my account in-game

9 3179
valdomirol
valdomirol
4 posts
Jester

I can connect to my armor games account in the site but not in-game to get my online saves, i have tried atleast 3 different games and none could connect to my account in-game. What do i do?

• 9 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, @valdomirol,

Are you seeing any sort of error window? Or are you logged in and it's just not seeing that you had made progress?

Do you have another account with us by any chance? That's a pretty common cause for why someone doesn't see their progress if you logged into one account and not the other by mistake.

When you have a moment, can you please give me a link to one of the games you tried? I'll be happy to look into this for you once I know what game(s) you are playing.

-RP

horsespirit
horsespirit
2 posts
Nomad

Hello I am also having trouble logging into my game - I have only one account.When I log into my account I get a white blank page and refresh dose not help,so can't get into the game.I play Kings RoadAny help would be appreciated - thank you

valdomirol
valdomirol
4 posts
Jester

Hi, @RavePenguin, i do not have another account on Armor Games, this is my only one. I can login to the site just fine, but whenever i go play a game that you can save online, it says that it could not connect to my account and activates offline saves only. The games that i tried are Bloons TD5, Arc of Templar and Learn to fly 3. All of those have online saves but can't connect to my account to save online.

joshpunkangel
joshpunkangel
3 posts
Nomad

Similar problem here, I log in into armor games acc. Go to Rise of Mythos select server but the game wont load, no error message, no black page,the game itself wont show I can only see the background image and the server clock.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello folks,

To help us look into this further can we have the browser name and version you are playing the games on?

Do you guys see these additional Flash permission request notices for your browser? You can see where the notices are in the screenshots listed on this page and under the section called I've already enabled the player, but I'm still having troubles.

The last item to help me with replicating this, do you have any add-ons or extensions such as no script, ad blockers or a virus scanner plugin?

-RP

valdomirol
valdomirol
4 posts
Jester

I play my games on Internet Explorer 11, version 11.786.15036.0
I do not see Flash permission requests on my browser, it's already allowed by default i guess.
The add-ons and extensions that i have in my browser are the ones that already came with Internet Explorer 11. I did not add any new ones to it.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @valdomirol,

Does this still happen to you when you use another browser? If not I'll need to discuss this with you outside the forums so I'll send you an email from our support system.

-RP

valdomirol
valdomirol
4 posts
Jester

@RavePenguin, this does not happen when i use any other browser like Firefox or Chrome, but i can't play games on those browsers due to Flash Player problems. Internet Explorer seems to be the only one that the Flash Player works properly on my games.

joshpunkangel
joshpunkangel
3 posts
Nomad

Hey @RavePenguin, I have other ArmorGame account, this problem only happens whit this one, I play Rise of Mythos with my other account just fine. All java & flash permissions are grantted.

If it helps you I use Chrome 63.0.3239.108 (64 bits), and the Avast Plugin, but is not blocking anything on ArmorGames.

Showing 1-9 of 9