ForumsSupport ForumGetting a JavaScript error

6 6317
tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

The game is Rage War, and my browser is Firefox 57.0.2 (64-bit). Before the page is able to load I get the following message:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
TypeError: $(...).blueberry is not a function

The game does load eventually, but the map is zoomed in, and the buttons above and below the game map are inaccessible, unless I use my middle mouse button to navigate. It has been like this for the past three days.

Thanks in advance.

• 6 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@tolo1980 Could you please test it in another browser? This could be an issue with this particular browser and version.

tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for the reply Ferret. The only other browser I have is IE 11 (my system is Windows 7), and when I go to the Rage War page I get the following messages:
--------------------------------------
Message from Webpage:
Please note that your browser is not currently supported for this Unity WebGL content. Try installing Firefox or press ok if you wish to continue anyway.
Message from Webpage:
An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser’s JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘blueberry’
Message from Webpage:
Web audio API is not supported in this browser
--------------------------------------
I tried Firefox with all the add-ons disabled, did a refresh, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it, but the problem persists. I really do not like to have to install another browser to continue playing the game. If I decide to wait until the issue is fixed by AG or the game’s developers, will that take a very long time? Thank you again for helping me.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@Ferret - I can confirm the error message for both Firefox and Chrome. Both give the same 'blueberry' error.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Pulling in @tasselfoot and @boppins to get their feedback.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Thanks folks. I'm not seeing these errors in Chrome 63 or Firefox 57, so it's hard for me to be able to troubleshoot. I believe the issues are on the developers side, and I will reach out to XS Software to see if we can get them to resolve.

tolo1980
tolo1980
10 posts
Shepherd

Thank you very much everyone for your help. I logged in a few minutes ago and this time I didn't get the error, yay! If for any reason I get the error again I'll post here.
Moe, your confirming the error was very much appreciated

Showing 1-6 of 6