ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Kixeye (battle pirates) screwed up again

3 3079
jnglwn
jnglwn
3 posts
Nomad

Thought about in game purchase for a fleet of fangtooth subs. Clicked on purchase, then decided to wait. Now the stupid screen just says "Purchasing" and I can't select the purchase option. Been that way for a day and a half.

???

• 3 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@jnglwn Did you contact Kixeye about this? It sounds like an in-game issue to me.

jnglwn
jnglwn
3 posts
Nomad

Kixeye will not allow me to submit a ticket to them from your game platform. Not sure why.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, @jnglwn,

Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that the Devs are using their own in-game purchase platform. What this means is that our support team doesn't have any way to look up or correct any potential issues with a purchase or an item they have listed in the purchasing system in case the SKU needs to be looked at for a single item.

They use a different ticket system vs ours, so they may need you to make a new account on their support site so that they have an email address in order to reply to your help request. So if you were trying to log into your Armor Games account on their support site (https://kixeyesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) this is why you were not able to log in. Or that is my guess as to your comment regarding not being allowed to submit a ticket from our platform. If that isn't the case, can you share a screenshot of the notification or if this was listed in an email response from their team, let me know. I can reach out to you personally via email so you can forward me that conversation with their support team. I'd like to help get to the bottom of that.

-RP

Showing 1-3 of 3