ForumsGamesKNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUCLIC 2:SITH LORDS

19 3967
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

i need help on inding the jedi in nar shadaa.

then how could i activate the mission where atton is going to be attack by the twilek twins.

i need help plsss answer.

my greatest thanks.
RAI.

• 19 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Did you go into the bar area to fight them?

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

yes. but im hust put into that position by luck...
sometimes it activated but sometimes it doesn't come.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

what are you talking about

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

if it somtimes doesnt happen ther is a fault wiv ur disk or u may just have to reactivate a part in the plot but if the game keeps messin up just restart it or open a older save then play from ther

is this on the PC or xbox

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

If your sith, run around and use lightning storm.. I beat the rest of the game like that. The game does have a lot of gliches, too.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

it is in xbox.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

what do you mean in xbox

Turin
Turin
104 posts
Shepherd

KOTOR RULES

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

lil_shoe- nar shadda should be the first level you do and atton is a sod to make him a jedi, i only managed to make him a jedi on the last lvl before killin the sith on the ship watever his name was

Ok now i know how u may do this, the PC version is a lot harder to play in my opinion

equip atton with a upgraded bowcaster or a powerfull gun(s) i recomend a rifle of some kind, equip 1 sword or a staff unless ur dual weilding is at max wiv atton then u can use 2 swords (which it should be at this point if u intend to make him a jedi) equip a melee and blaster sheild and stock up on advanced medpacks or life support packs and anything else that gives defense against melee damage

start by usin any strength steroids that u may have and activating ur sheilds then use the blaster to keep shooting at them (use rapid shot or sniper shot) if they get to close to u run, u dont stand a chance against 2 melee fighters, try to get them trapped behind a table or somthing or use a adhesive grenade to make them stay still for a while, while u blast em

but if ur forced to go melee try to take on 1 at a time cuz they can deal damage when they are together and use a good decent attack on them like (critical strike or power strike)
if u follow these instructions u should be able to kill them easily

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Turret, other people understand what he is talking about. If you can't be helpful, then just leave it alone. His grammar is just a bit bad.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

ok thnx. but still need information on finding the jedi on nar shadaa.

i have found the jedi of onderon and dantoine. what is my next move?

Maori
Maori
20 posts
Nomad

Well I would go to Korriban just yet.. I havent played it for some time but Nar Shadda was always my first destination because you get LightSaber easy there...
Have you been to the yacht of that Gangster Boss?

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

if u r talking about after the barfight with atton then u get control of ether one of two characters (depending on ur alignment) wat u have to do is to kill every one in the area slowly use guns to try and kill them before they get to u and then u have to find a switch to let the jedi through

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't get that part...

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

thnx for the help

Showing 1-15 of 19