ForumsForum GamesDungeon Wars

44 13622
Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

Story

As the back of the wagon opens up you see a town completely run down. It's practically a ghost town. You see one building that appears to be an Inn that has noise coming from it and lights are on, so as you enter the building you see an assortment of people just like you who came to this town at the rumor of the countless amounts of dungeons around the area.

Looking for riches and fame, or maybe to run from something or maybe some of these people are here just for the excitement. Whatever your reason is you may have to team up with others in this room.

As your thinking all this you see a large bearded man walk up behind the bar and loudly announces...

Good evening everybody, I am Boris and this is my Inn. I run the shops around town with my managers and will pay you for completing dungeons in this area. Now.... step forward and a team, and make your fortune!

You search around everywhere and begin talking to make a team.

Character Sheet

Name: Whatever you like(No numbers )
Gender: (Does not affect anything, just lets me know to use he or she in story)
Bio: Why did you come to this town?
Level: 1
Class: Warrior, Black Mage, White Mage, Monk, Chemist
Sub Class: Level up class level, can be changed with money in future.
Gear: (H): Head gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(T): Torso gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(L): Legging Gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(F): Footwear, I will basic gear depending on class
(R/L): Right and Left hands, I will basic gear depending on class
-------------------------------------------------
Skills
-None
Team
1.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L) You choose Name and Class(I will give backstory in future
2.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
3.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
4.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
Items
-500G

Classes

Warrior: Uses Swords, Maces, Spears, and sometimes a bow, begins with Light/Medium Leather armor, good for physical defense. If chosen tell me your preferred weapon.

Black Mage: Uses Rods, different rods will increase output of certain magic, begins with Dark robe that will increase magic defense. If chosen tell me your preferred element(Any element, I want this game to be lenient with different skills)(Ex. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Darkness)

White Mage: Uses staves that will increase healing magics, begins with White robes that will increase your healing output. (Not much to this class but very important do to only team healing class at beginning level)

Monk: Uses there fists and martial arts, can equip knuckles that apply more physical damage or magic damage, begins with light leather armor for increased speed. Uses some self healing magic and fortifying magic.

Chemist: Uses small daggers and can get around using different types of potion to get around the battle field. Can heal party members but must be close to said party member to trade potions. Begins with Light Leather armor for increased speed.

Sub Classes

Sub Classes will be added when your class levels up. You buy the sub classes later on from trainers to teach you skills and how to work your way around other weapons. 5 Sub Classes max and after that you can sell a class and all the skills you acquired to a skill master for gold.

Any questions ask in the comments in case I missed anything or your confused at all.

• 44 Replies
Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

HahiHa

Name: Giban
Bio: Previously a town guard and now member of the Companions, a fighter's guild, this mercenary came here looking for fame, fortune and fun.
Class: Warrior (Level 1)
Sub Class: None
Gear
(H): Iron Helm(+2 Physical Def. +Arrow Def Up)
(T): Chain Mail(+3 Physical Def.)
(L): Chain Leggings(+3 Def., -1 Speed)
(F): Leather Boots(+1 Physical Def., +2 Speed)
(R/L): Iron Short Sword(+10 Attack)/Small Wooden Shield(+5 Physical Def, -1 Speed)
Health/Mana: 100/100
Attack: 15(+5)
Defense: 15(+13)
Magic: 1
Speed: 10(+0)
Skills (To save room in future posts I will give you description of skill then delete later, I will refresh if you ever need me to)
-Swordsmanship(Level 1/10% EXP))
--Piercing Slash(0/5 CD)
-Shield Fighter(Level 1/15% EXP)
--Bunker Down(0/3 CD)
Team
1.Robard(150/10)/Warrior/Gear: Iron Helm/ChainMail/ChainLeggings/LeatherBoots/Claymore(Both)
2.Ara(100/100)/White Mage/Gear: WhiteCap/WhiteRobes/L,LeatherLegs/WhiteBoots/HealingRod(Both)
3.Movis(100/90)/Black Mage/Gear: DarkCap/DarkRobes/L,LeatherLegs/BlackBoots/FireRod(Both)
4.Ysotta(100/15)/Chemist/Gear: ClothCap/L,LightLeather/L,LeatherLegs/Leather Boots/I.Dagger/None
Items
-545G, Health Potion(S)(x5), Fortify Potion(x1), Throwing Hatchet(x1)

"Back it up! Back it up!"

You say as you and your team start shuffling back, as the door closes and you hear an explosion lighting the door on fire. You can hear some screaming from inside and hissing from the fire being put out by somebody. It sounds like the door was booby trapped but since you backed up the trap got caught on the inside of the room an backfired.

How would you like to enter the room?

abcdragon66

Name: Scorch
Bio: Scorch's family has always been poor. Where she comes from is unknown(she is very secretive), bur recently her mother died. She decided to come here to save the rest of her family. She started learning about potions at a young age, and is very skilled at it. She is great at healing, so she knew she would probably be asked to join someone's team.\
Class: Chemist(Level 1)
Gear: (H): Cloth Cap(+1 Physical Def.)
(T): Light Leather Breastplate(+2 Physical Def., +1 Speed)
(L): Light Leather Pants(+2 Physical Def., +1 Speed)
(F): Leather Boots(+1 Physical Def, +2 Speed)
(R/L): Iron Dagger(+5 Attack)/Iron Dagger(+5 Attack, -2 Unskilled)
Health/Mana: 65/15
Attack: 10(+5)
Defense: 10(+6)
Magic: 3
Speed: 10(+4)
Skills
-Human Potion Master(Master)
-Daggers(Level 1/65% EXP)
--Backstab
-Dual Welding(Level 0/10% EXP)
Team
None
Items: 520G, Health Potions{M}(x5), Mana Potions{M}(x5), Antidote(x5), Fire Bomb(x1), Ice Bomb(x1), Lighting Bomb(x2), Iron Dagger(x1)

Your speed is high enough to get close to the GOBLIN before he can escape and you slash with both your knives to kill the GOBLIN instantly. You gain 30 Gold from all the GOBLINS and another Iron Dagger.

Inside the next door you see there is a passage way leading higher into the mountain, there is light coming from up there, and another leading farther down into the cave.

A. Go up
B. Go Down
C. Leave Dungeon

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

A. Go up, but try not to alert any monsters that might be there.

Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

abcdragon66

Bio: Scorch's family has always been poor. Where she comes from is unknown(she is very secretive), bur recently her mother died. She decided to come here to save the rest of her family. She started learning about potions at a young age, and is very skilled at it. She is great at healing, so she knew she would probably be asked to join someone's team.\
Skills
--Backstab
Team
None
Items: 520G, Health Potions{M}(x5), Mana Potions{M}(x5), Antidote(x5), Fire Bomb(x1), Ice Bomb(x1), Lighting Bomb(x2), Iron Dagger(x1)

You stealthily make your way up the mountain steps inside the cave. You see a large group of 10 or so GOBLINS all training with wooden swords and one larger GOBLIN which looks to be an ALPHA wearing two axes on there back watching over them. You can past all of them is an altar looking thing that the GOBLINS are surrounding. It appears to have something on it though you can't see it clearly. Looks like you found a training ground for these GOBLINS.

How do you proceed?

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

Name: Ben
Bio: Unknown.
Class: Black Mage (Fire)
Sub Class: ?
Gear: (H): Head gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(T): Torso gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(L): Legging Gear, I will basic gear depending on class
(F): Footwear, I will basic gear depending on class
(R/L): Right and Left hands, I will basic gear depending on class
Skills
-None
Team
1.Max/White Mage/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L) You choose Name and Class(I will give backstory in future
2.Alt/Warrior/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
3.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
4.Name/Class/Gear: (H)/(T)/(L)/(F)/(R/L)
Items
-500G

Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

nousername757

Name: Ben
Bio: ???
Class: Black Mage
Gear: (H): Black Cap(+1 Magic, +1 Def.)
(T): Black Robes(+3 Magic, +2 Def.)
(L): Light Leather Leggings(+2 Def., +1 Speed)
(F): Black Boots(+1 Speed)
(R/L): Flame Rod(Increased Fire Damage, Increased Fire Resistance)
Attack: 3
Defense: 10(+5)
Magic: 15(+4)
Speed: 10(+2)
Skills
-Black Magic(Level 3/0% EXP)
--Fireball(Charged shot, if used with no charge will form a lantern that can cause no damage but light up dark areas)(5 Mana, 3 turn Cool down)
--Flame Wall(Causes a 6 foot wall of flames, One wall costs 15 MP, can use 4 times at once)
Team
1.Max/(100/100)/White Mage/Gear: (100/100)/White Mage/Gear: WhiteCap/WhiteRobes/L,LeatherLegs/WhiteBoots/HealingRod(Both)
2.Alt/(150/10)/Warrior/Gear: Iron Helm/ChainMail/ChainLeggings/LeatherBoots/Bronze Short Sword
Items
-500G, S. Mana Potion(x5)

You enter the bar as people leave, 2 others join you that showed late just as you were. You have a small chat before deciding to join a party for a dungeon.

You see Boris standing behind the bar giving out quests and serving drinks to his waitresses to give to other patrons.

What would you like to do?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I have a question. Can goblins and people communicate?

Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

abcdragon66

You would have to learn the Goblin speech skill. They speak there own language, and you would be able to learn how to communicate with any race with training(That being said it wouldn't have a level, if you learn the language it will be mastered)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

With the intention of taking advantage of the situation, I storm up the stairs and into the room, ready to strike.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I throw a lightning bomb into the room.

Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

HahiHa

Name: Giban
Bio: Previously a town guard and now member of the Companions, a fighter's guild, this mercenary came here looking for fame, fortune and fun.
Class: Warrior (Level 1)
Gear
(H): Iron Helm(+2 Physical Def. +Arrow Def Up)
(T): Chain Mail(+3 Physical Def.)
(L): Chain Leggings(+3 Def., -1 Speed)
(F): Leather Boots(+1 Physical Def., +2 Speed)
(R/L): Iron Short Sword(+10 Attack)/Small Wooden Shield(+5 Physical Def, -1 Speed)
Attack: 15(+5)
Defense: 15(+13)
Magic: 1
Speed: 10(+0)
Skills (To save room in future posts I will give you description of skill then delete later, I will refresh if you ever need me to)
-Swordsmanship(Level 1/10% EXP))
--Piercing Slash(0/5 CD)
-Shield Fighter(Level 1/15% EXP)
--Bunker Down(0/3 CD)
Team
1.Robard(150/10)/Warrior/Gear: Iron Helm/ChainMail/ChainLeggings/LeatherBoots/Claymore(Both)
2.Ara(100/100)/White Mage/Gear: WhiteCap/WhiteRobes/L,LeatherLegs/WhiteBoots/HealingRod(Both)
3.Movis(100/90)/Black Mage/Gear: DarkCap/DarkRobes/L,LeatherLegs/BlackBoots/FireRod(Both)
4.Ysotta(100/15)/Chemist/Gear: ClothCap/L,LightLeather/L,LeatherLegs/Leather Boots/I.Dagger/None
Items
-545G, Health Potion(S)(x5), Fortify Potion(x1), Throwing Hatchet(x1)

You storm the room, seeing a 2 corpses of KOBOLDs on the ground near the door and 3 injured KOBOLDs across the room, wearing cloth, and holding onto Iron Swords they see you and stand up posed to fight.

How do you fight?(Message at very bottom of post for everybody.)

abcdragon66

Skills
--Backstab
Team
None
Items: 520G, Health Potions{M}(x5), Mana Potions{M}(x5), Antidote(x5), Fire Bomb(x1), Ice Bomb(x1), Lighting Bomb(x1), Iron Dagger(x1)

You throw a Lighting Bomb in the center of the training ground, out of the 10 BETA GOBLINS(New name for the Goblins you have been fighting) 6 are paralyzed from the blast and 4 are killed.

The ALPHA GOBLIN turns with his axes in hand looking at you, he is the only enemy that is capable of fighting for a short while(3 turns). He charges at you.

How would you like to fight?

Game Message

Just wanted to know how y'all are enjoying this game and if there is anything that could be changed or added to make it better. I try to post every day but getting to my actual computer is a bit tricky, but if you all don't mind not seeing your character sheet I can easily post on my phone while i'm out and about if you all want more posts every day.

Sep1cLock3t
Sep1cLock3t
17 posts
Nomad

Bump of Shame

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

I'll talk to Boris.

Also i'm fine with not seeing my character sheet!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I slowly advance towards the kobolds, letting the others time to catch up.

Yeah, I enjoy the game so far! Also, same as nousername; I don't need to see my character sheet in every post, unless something important changes.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

How much HP does a health potion restore?

Also, I agree with nousername and HahiHa. If something changes, post the change. If I want to see my character sheet, I can go to the first page.

Showing 31-44 of 44