ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 2 Save file with broken/over powered/wacky items

7 11374
sorete12
sorete12
3 posts
Peasant

So i was bored af and was like, hey i'm gonna play some sfh2. But i've already had all the campaign and challenges completed on insane and all i could do would just be try to get better items. And then i found a "Godly Save" which had all the guns with the best possible stats plus some other guns like the banhammer, magic wand,etc so i thought: "How 'bout i do the same but make some items have stats off the chart?". Well, this is what happened:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/76ijyc0cbx18p95/Strike+Force+Heroes+2+-+SirWaksALot.sfh2
I resetted the campaing and all the challenges so you can play them all over again. Also you can try deleting the guns and just keep the armor or attachments for a certain level of "fairness". Btw most soldiers have 2 primaries equipped but you can still equip other secondaries instead by... *suspense noises* clicking on a secondary weapon. The file also features a broken pistol for each soldier, litterally broken in every possible way. Andddd, well i think that's everything i need to tell you, no wait, you may notice some guns have a single bonus, but that's actually the same bonus stacked 2/3 times depending on the gun (the game won't print the same stat more than once for some reason).

Obligatory:
No virus,
No commercial use,
I don't claim any right on the game or anything,
This is just meant to be used solely for fun,
I love you mods very much (actually i <3 Ferret, once he helped me and my uncle out of a sticky situation),etc

• 7 Replies
soarin_libren_cook
soarin_libren_cook
2 posts
Nomad

how did you edit the save file?

soarin_libren_cook
soarin_libren_cook
2 posts
Nomad

i really really REALLY REALLY REALLY need to know.

MajorFurryonWheels
MajorFurryonWheels
3 posts
Nomad

hi. I found your post about SFH 2. And I wanted to be interested in how you got ban hammer, reflection beam and magic wand

sorete12
sorete12
3 posts
Peasant

Ayo, soo uhh, to edit the file i used a program named minerva which is used for editing .sol files. Here's a copy i uploaded for myself but guess you can have it

Edit: Btw works with any game that also saves stuff in .sol files. The saved games are usually saved in:
C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\FunnyFolderName\ Browse around the folders in here

MajorFurryonWheels
MajorFurryonWheels
3 posts
Nomad

thank you very much. I wish you happiness and money. God bless you

MajorFurryonWheels
MajorFurryonWheels
3 posts
Nomad

hello again. can you describe in detail what to do if it's not difficult for you it is possible in video format

sorete12
sorete12
3 posts
Peasant

Here's a guide to save editing but it's for SFH3, although the process is pretty similar. I did most things by trial and error but there's probably a guide for sfh2 editing too somewhere

Showing 1-7 of 7