ForumsGameslooking for a game

7 8601
minhloi12300
minhloi12300
2 posts
Nomad

I am looking for a game long ago about crafting lots of stuff like weapons, armors,... and sell for people or equip for them to do some quest.

• 7 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

It is probably Jacksmith

minhloi12300
minhloi12300
2 posts
Nomad

thanks but it's not Jacksmith it more fantasy or medieval looking and people you gave them quest to do can level up. I play it a long time ago can't remember it

CgamiD
CgamiD
2 posts
Jester

A suggestion might be to go under either the "upgrade" or "quest" tab for games and look at the end or last couple pages in the list of games for each specified category.

Is it "Cursed Treasure 1", "Weapon", "Castaway", "Tower of Doom", "Medieval Rampage", Medieval Mercenary", or "King of the Wind"?

The are games that I have or remember playing in the past.

Zolla_Ret
Zolla_Ret
1 posts
Nomad

I Think he is talking about Epic battle fantasy,There Is 5 version,i played all the version istead of 5,And 5 is the newest and still getting updated,but you cant play it here,but Epic battle fantasy 3 and 4 you can,i think its better to start with 2 Or 3,to understand the story line,not important,but its better to do so,even if you played it before,you'l feel as you first started

kIL_fLY
kIL_fLY
3 posts
Peasant

I am also looking for this game. I have nothing to go off except what I remember about it and its super frustrating.

kIL_fLY
kIL_fLY
3 posts
Peasant

It is a shop owner game, where you hired people to make items for you. You sold traded and upgraded the space and learned how to make new products, moved to new buildings closer to the capital if you were successful.

AkatsukiAngel
AkatsukiAngel
1 posts
Nomad

I was trying to find this game for the nostalgia and using the way back machine I found it! It was called Swords and Potions and I think the more popular one was the sequel, Swords and Potions 2. It's not available anywhere anymore besides on a website called kongregate (I haven't made an account to see if it's the actual game). But from what I have looked up, the people who developed the game moved onto a different studio and have an app game called Shop Heroes that is pretty similar from what I can remember It's super sad seeing all these old games die out and become forgotten but we can at least move on to what's new and similar <3

Showing 1-7 of 7