ForumsNews and FeedbackTaking my comments down?

9 4815
aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

Someone is taking my comments down. That is ignorant. If a game is down, like the king of towers has been lately, that is very relevant news.
Instead of attacking a good paying customer, fix the problem! Oh and communicate!

• 9 Replies
aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

I have an update if I can get it in before having my posts taken down.
Then problem seems to be a flash player issue.
I tried Kings Road until I got a flash player "allow" prompt.
I then hit allow and went right away to The King of Towers and it worked.
Seems like flash might be blocking something, but without more communication its hard to work this out.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I posted on your user profile. You have been told several times before to not post duplicate threads. The comments I deleted were just that. We communicate with you, but you don't listen. That's the real problem.

As for the issue itself, KoT is working for me, and I saw some comments who also say it's working again. Please check.

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

Im not your puppy that peed on the rug. If I put 1 post in current news and 1 post in games so what. trying to inform other KOT players.
As for claiming you communicate with me? That's a good one.
What is the problem?
Who is working on it?
What is a reasonable timeframe for resolution?
Why has the problem returned?
YOU are the only one that has made 1 comment, that was the other day you told me KOT was running again....no details though.
Yes the game just loaded again but its been spotty this morning.

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

I don't wish for strife between anyone but I do not take any guff or problems.
One piece of evidence that is relevant is KOT loads fine on other sites when I check, howcome not our site?

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

Another piece of evidence is the fact I can play every other game on your site without problems, but not KOT.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As for the issues with KoT, they definitely appear to be on ShineZone's end, from what I've seen so far. Last time they posted on Facebook that they were working on the issue and a day later the game was working again, so it was SZ working on the issue. If someone can tell you more technical details about the problems, it's them.

As for the deleted comments/threads, the forum subsections are themed for good reason. The Games section is only for general discussions about games. Problem reports are not meant to go there. For problem reports, the only place to put them in is the Support Forum, which exists specifically for that purpose.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Folks. I am not seeing any issues with The King of Towers. It is loading just fine. If there were issues earlier, they appear to have been resolved.

Cheers,
-Tass

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

Since not loading twice this morning, KOT has worked all day. We shall see in the morning though.

aflcio222
aflcio222
45 posts
Peasant

So far 1 and a half days of successful king of Towers operation.

Showing 1-9 of 9