ForumsThe TavernFlash just died and I am here to pay respects

8 6934
Javasharp
Javasharp
1 posts
Shepherd

I spent my last week playing just flash games here, and just learned that (from the hard way) that Adobe is now blocking flash content, meaning you actually cannot play the flash games anymore. Many people already know about this, and since we have to wait for ruffle to finish developing, I will go and just pay some respects until we get our games back. danke

• 8 Replies
tigey01
tigey01
1 posts
Nomad

I sincerely hope that they find a way to adapt all of the old flash games to work on html5 if possible. I've spent many years on flash games to help destress after a long day

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I miss my games, Crush The Castle, Strike Force Kitty, Siege Hero, City Siege series!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

While I know that AG will continue on and has found a way to preserve their old games, it does feel like this is the end of an era, even if it less officially ended ages ago. Flash is gone, and with good reason, but it was the best and many of us were raised on Flash content. Rest in Peace, Flash

oumar_diop
oumar_diop
1 posts
Peasant

just came back to see some of my favorited games and most of them are gone...today is a sad day.

alexdebiann
alexdebiann
10 posts
Nomad

It's a pity, the engine was good, I miss the old games

Gerund8842
Gerund8842
3 posts
Nomad

how do I play games on AG though??..

Gerund8842
Gerund8842
3 posts
Nomad

Still waiting

nijn
nijn
2 posts
Nomad

I was looking through the quests, and I just saw so many games that I played, and played a lot. BTD5, Strike force heroes (1,2 and 3), house of wolves, strike force kitty, stellar squad, Zombotron, etc. ******* you Adobe!!!! and RIP flash.

Showing 1-8 of 8