ForumsGameswhere is cursed treasure?

2 6411
DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
84 posts
Scribe

Hello, I am confused, Cursed Treasure is an amazing TD game, why is it removed from the Website?

• 2 Replies
DrackenDarck
DrackenDarck
84 posts
Scribe

Update it looks like the section Tower Defense games lost a LOT games... why are so much Tower defense Games gone?
This cursed Shadows gemstone game is gone, Kingdoms crush or how its called is gone and... SO MUCH.
Can any staff or experienced player explain this?

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

Howdy!

I wish this were a featured topic, so we wouldn't have to explain over and over again...
As you probably know, Flash was discontinued earlier this year. The staff, looking for a solution to the problem of "How will people still be able to play games?" decided on Ruffle. However, Ruffle isn't yet finished - they're not even finished with AS1! (In short, all the "old" games like CT that run on ActionScript 2 don't work, but all the "really really old" games that run on ActionScript 1 still do.)
So, what did AG staff do? They took all of the non-working games, and they threw them in the tra- I mean, they made them unavailable and deindexed them from the search. If you look up "Cursed Treasure Armor Games" on Google, you will still find the link. Here it is! Sadly, it doesn't work...
You should still be able to play them on an emulator like the NG player or Flashpoint.

Toodles!

Showing 1-2 of 2