ForumsGamesTrying to find an old game

5 5130
creeperkuma11
creeperkuma11
1 posts
Nomad

I am trying to find a game I played a while ago. It was about a character that got caught in some avalanche or landslide and then got rescued by two people from a local village. The character recovers and helps around the village, while a disastrous snowstorm is incoming. The actions of the character determine the ending of the village flying apart, the village surviving and the character leaving, or the village surviving and the villagers allowing him to stay with them. The game had the word village in the name if I remember correctly.

• 5 Replies
Lokeshtaneja90
Lokeshtaneja90
1 posts
Nomad

I played this game like 12-15 years ago and I don't that much memory of it, so this will probably be a pretty vague description of the game.

The game cover is a yellow background with 5-6 characters on it that are all payable (some at least) I remember one of them being a man in a blue bunny suit and one being a girl with two guns and red hair.

It's a top down shooter.

Each character had a short introduction video but I can only remember the one for the girl. It start with the camera panning in to a dark room where she is hanging upside down in front of a mirror then she jumps down and run out then you start playing.

I don't remember the video for the bunny but i remember that the starting zone is in the dessert (ore something yellow at least)

That's al i can remember. I've tried my best googling power but cant find anything so i hope you guys can help me.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@creeperkuma11
That one is Millika Village. It's not on Armor Games, but I think Kongregate has it.

don't know the 2nd one

InbredRocketRangers
InbredRocketRangers
2 posts
Nomad

Decision series were my favorite games on Armor Games and I hope you bring them back

InbredRocketRangers
InbredRocketRangers
2 posts
Nomad

and also king's leaguedyssey they are both very good

monacocoffee
monacocoffee
1 posts
Nomad

https://monacocoffee.com.vn/nhuong-quyen-cafe/

Showing 1-5 of 5