ForumsGamesHow do I extract flash game assets today?

1 3462
Cartoondude135
Cartoondude135
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks to Payday 2, I learned that I can actually extract the game's assets! I.E, sound effects, sprites, 3D models, HUD, UI, etc.

But I must resort to file extraction as much as possible as I only resort to Audacity IF ALL ELSE FAILS. And this is a bit complicated, but I originally recorded a sound effect and exported it in wav. format. Then I realized wav. files are much larger than mp3 files. So when I recorded the same sound effect from the same wav file I exported and exported it as an mp3, it sounded slightly distorted compared to the original wav export. It wasn't long til I eventually found the original sound file in it's original format. This file size in it's default mp3 format is much MUCH smaller than the mp3 file I exported of the sound effect I found and the wav file of the sound I recorded. Not to mention the sound file is not distorted after what I did when I tried to record the sound from it's wav file and export it as an mp3 file.

Second, when I looked up "Monster House sound effects", out of the blue, I found this: https://soundeffects.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_House_(2006) No wonder that "truck horn" sound effect was so popular, yet so difficult to acquire from any free sound effects site. The sound effects have a raw file name!

Now, on Commando Wiki: https://commando2.fandom.com/wiki/Commando_2_Wiki I found these sprites were sprites ripped directly from the game. So this can help me in identifying armaments and resources much easier.

So so far, I have 6 miniclip games I want to extract sound effects:

The Bank Robber - Youda Games

Tank Attack - Miniclip

Robo Rampage - Miniclip

Commando 2 - Miniclip

Commando 3 - Miniclip

Zombie defense Agency - Miniclip

Please say it's still possible to extract the assets today as these sound effects, armaments, and assets look like they could be transformed into 3D models.

• 1 Reply
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

We do not condone the decompilation of our games, or any flash games out there, for whatever purposes... but especially for purposes of copyright enfringement.

Showing 1-1 of 1