ForumsSupport ForumUnable to play any of the games

7 522
Matthew2007
Matthew2007
2 posts
Shepherd

For some reason or another when I open any game, it does not load at all. the border or ads or anything. I can still use the page to reach the comments and recommended games but I'm not sure what's wrong. Maybe a part of it but I have cookies allowed for the website but in the top right it says cookies have been blocked despite me setting it to allow.

• 7 Replies
MG1206
MG1206
2 posts
Shepherd

I have the same problem.

MG1206
MG1206
2 posts
Shepherd

Problem seems to be with microsoft edge because chrome works for me.

jeanmiwan
jeanmiwan
1 posts
Peasant

I'm using Chrome and no game starts on Armor Games website.
I've got everything but the game, whaterver the game I select.
I can't unederstand why since everything was allright last month.

Matthew2007
Matthew2007
2 posts
Shepherd

It doesnt work on both chrome and edge, im not sure about the cookies either working but ive allowed them every time. Something is up with the site unless im negligent of something

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Try disabling any Chrome extensions--especially ad blocking software. Most of the time (at least, in my experience) loading issues like this are caused by extensions getting in the way.

EroticBeachKid
EroticBeachKid
1 posts
Nomad

I also have this problem. Nothing helps, I even deleted all Google Chrome data but without result

matrudon20
matrudon20
1 posts
Nomad

I was in the same **** boat for a while... recently fixed it. I found that I had too many games and that I HAD to master them. After taking it easy for a while, I decided to dedicate my time to beating one game at a time... and I mean story wise, not achievement wise. I figure that if I ever get bored with what I have ( I'm broke so I don't have many games ) then I could go back and work on achievements. I also find that only buying games as I play them helps because I only have a few games to work on instead of that "WTF DO I PLAY?!" Because I feel obligated to play after I buy. So steam sales be ****ed, try buying only what you are going to play, at that moment. Sink your time into one game at a time, see how that works out. (I also have a number of casual games I go to ashen I don't feel like sinking more than an hour or two, namely "The Binding of Isaac&quot

Showing 1-7 of 7