ForumsGamesMissing Game? Cannot find it.

2 452
Plutonicwave
Plutonicwave
2 posts
Nomad

Hey all, I remember playing one of my favorite flash games on here a few years back. But unfortunately I cannot find it anymore. I've looked on other game sites and even searched up some keywords from the game to no avail. I would have favorited such a game, but it's not on my list. I also remember commenting on the game's page, but there is no feature to look at your past comments. If anyone can help me identify the game, I would be very thankful. Here is a description from my recollection:

The game was a stick figure game. 2D. It was a medieval setting and the visuals were decent, if not great. If I had to estimate it would of came out between 2015-2017. It was a game where you fought AIs in melee-only combat. There were many types of weapons and you could experiment and play around with them a lot. There were two-handed great swords, axes, and one-handed swords where you could dual wield them or use a shield. Visually there were different types of said weapons and there was a modest upgrade system for the weapons. You could also level up continually one of three stats. One would give you more health, another would give you more stamina to run, attack and block, and there was a last one, but I don't remember it. There was also armor, but only helmets and they were visual only. You would be rewarded with new weapons or helmets at the end of every game, seemingly at random.

The actual game was very simple and there were a few modes that changed it up. It was essentially just a 2D fighting game where you had to kill your opponent and progress through a number of rounds (without dying, of course). You could run, attack, block, and kick. And if you got charged enough, you could do a special attack. I remembered playing the endless mode to see how far I could go. There wasn't any kind of real progression; only the leveling. The farthest I would call progression is just unlocking everything, including the special characters you sometimes encountered when you played. I think there are about 9 of them? The only special thing about said characters was they were named differently from the other stickfigures you fight. So instead of 'Knight' you fought 'Jones' or whatever. They also had completely different looks. You couldn't change the armor they came with nor their specially reskinned weapon.

That's all I remember. If anyone can help me pinpoint what this game was called I would be ecstatic. Thank you for reading.

TL;DR
Looking for an old fighting stick game from 2015-2017. Visually nice and you only fought one opponent at a time strictly using melee in a medieval setting. Progression = Unlock all weapons and helmets.

• 2 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

There's been a lot of stick figure games over the years. But it's likely gone because it's Flash.
You can still view a list of all Flash games that were on the site here: https://armorgames.com/category/flash-games

That 1st page of 250 goes back to August 2015.

Plutonicwave
Plutonicwave
2 posts
Nomad

Oh thank you! Found it on the first page. If anyone is curious it's Stick Fighter RPG.

Showing 1-2 of 2