ForumsQuestsDoes Armorgames intend to make new quests, discontinue old quests, or emulate the games with quests?

6 751
RebornWraith
RebornWraith
1 posts
Nomad

Basically everyone knows that ruffle is needed for flash content, and emulating flash is hard because computer stuff.
Still, due to those constraints, it's impossible for any new members to get a rank higher than "nomad" on their profiles. I haven't seen any news on this one way or another, so does armorgames plan to do anything regarding quests? I realize this is probably a pretty low priority as far as running the website goes, but... quests are still one of the things that give bragging rights (similar to avatars). (Well, maybe not bragging rights, but it gives a sort of sense of accomplishment.)

• 6 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

When we can bring back games with quests, the quests associated with those games should return. Adding quests to new games is, as you've mentioned, not a high priority these days, unfortunately.

Mattchstick
Mattchstick
137 posts
Nomad

Can't wait to suffer through GIVE UP 2 again for the internet points.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

I've had more than enough time to rise above justiciar, but I have failed. This must be corrected.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Looking forward to quests again one day.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

Me too. I wish quest games can come back, rn there's only two quest games, String theory 2 and Black.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

Also, RebornWraith, it's not impossible to rank up from nomad to the next level, peasant. You just need to get alot of the armor games site quests, preferably the insane quests and alot of the easy and some medium (None in game), and quests from Black and String Theory 2. But as soon as you get the peasant rank, it's impossible to rank up from there, unless quest games came back

Showing 1-6 of 6