ForumsSupport ForumFirestone Idle RPG Supportn not reachable

4 303
Ishamael96
Ishamael96
3 posts
Shepherd

Hello, i have a bug in the game firestone idle RPG.
I used the support formular 3 times so far (first time around 3 months ago) but didnt gotten any answer yet... Is there any way of getting help?

• 4 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @ishamael96 I'll pass this thread along to the developers.

But the main means of support for the game should be in-game:
- Click on the gears in the upper right corner
- Click on the Support button on the bottom right
- Fill out the form that opens

You can also try their Discord for help? Link to that is also in-game, on the same page as the Support button.

Ishamael96
Ishamael96
3 posts
Shepherd

Hi, i already used the support formula 3 times... first time around 3 months ago.. havent gotten an answer. I dont have discord and i dont want to join the discord... i tryed the ingame chat... but beside getting muted for my bug and the mod lauging and made fun of me (a mod called unnamed) i had no succes... he told something like i was first lucky and abused it.. waited for 6 months to report the bug... but i reported it 3 months ago and didnt noticed my bug so far... It was around november / december where some people got mixed materials for their war machines i had so many materials that i didnt checked... then we had a discussion where some of my ingame friends had the bug and i noticed i had it as well....

HolydayStudios
HolydayStudios
3 posts
Nomad

We apologize for the super late reply. The problem has been fixed and we sent you a big gift as for the incident.

Ishamael96
Ishamael96
3 posts
Shepherd

@Tasselfoot

thank you for forwarding it

@HolydayStuidos

thank you for fixing it

Showing 1-4 of 4