ForumsGamesForgotten game

4 234
TrueBeluga
TrueBeluga
3 posts
Nomad

I used to play this game on here before Flash went down, and I can't quite remember its name. I get its probably no longer playable anywhere, but its been nagging at me.

Basically, it was a pixelated game with a 3-word name (something like "tiny town defenders" or "little tiny heroes" ) , you played on a 2D map with side-scroll view and enemies like snails and zombies would spawn at one end, who you could kill for money. With that money you could purchase buildings which you would place on the map and they would generate soldiers to fight for you. You could also build buildings like wind turbines that would increase your buildings spawn rate.

If any of you guys remember the name of this game that'd be great, its really been nagging at me

• 4 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Not sure there, but I can tell you it doesn't have "tiny" in the name... nothing close to that description appears in my search of our database for that word.

TrueBeluga
TrueBeluga
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah I actually went and searched a flash games database and couldn’t find it when searching Little or Tiny. Thank you for checking. Now I’m not sure I can trust my memory but I think it may have had Hero or Heroes in the name.

wavehunter
wavehunter
1 posts
Jester

It wasn't "nano" something, was it? There was a game called...nano kingdom, or something along those lines.

TrueBeluga
TrueBeluga
3 posts
Nomad

I do remember that game! But it's definitely different from Nano Kingdom, though that game was also a lot of fun. The game I'm thinking of had pixelated graphics and was pure 2D.

Showing 1-4 of 4