ForumsGamesLooking for an Old Flash game I used to play in School during breaks

3 225
MercilessRacingGang
MercilessRacingGang
1 posts
Nomad

Ive been looking for 3 days for it now and could only find a game similar to it called Mage and Monsters.

The game Im looking for lets you play as a small horde of knights that you spawn in, I think the players color was blue. The units were in pixel art I think and I remember them looking really cool. Combat was just your horde of knights running into a horde of ai knights which had the same units but different colors.

Battles would take place on a grassy field, though I fail to remember any other game mechanics or objectives.

The only thing I can remember besides all of this is, there was a cavalry unit, some basic knights and a bigger and more intimidating looking knight which was more powerful, and maybe ranged units aswell?

I know this is not much to go off of, but if you have any Idea of what it could be, Id appreciate even a guess.

Thank you

• 3 Replies
RiseoftheDentistCity
RiseoftheDentistCity
2 posts
Nomad

I remember a game like this but I can no longer find it on here, It sounds nearly identical to this however you had to manage Meat, Wood, Stone, Ect. It had a wide scathe of units and you had to go to castles to Upgrade the amount of units you could have.

RiseoftheDentistCity
RiseoftheDentistCity
2 posts
Nomad

Possibly House of Wolves

Mate_
Mate_
1 posts
Nomad

yeah, check house of wolves

Showing 1-3 of 3