ForumsGamesTrying to find an old game I used to play almost 10 years ago

2 181
punkr0kgrrrl666
punkr0kgrrrl666
2 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly sure it was by Armor Games. It was a relatively simple platform shooter game. I think the premise was that there was a pilot of a spacecraft who crashed, and had to navigate this land of robots (it might have been aliens or zombies, I can't remember). The pilot was wearing a spacesuit and helmet with a visor, so you couldn't see his face. The art style was relatively simple, but better than 8 bit. You had to collect coins from killing enemies or destroying obstacles like barrels (some could explode) and crates so you could buy guns and ammo from little stations- I remember a handgun, shotgun, and grenade gun/bazooka, and I think a machete was also an option. You navigated with WASD, and aimed and shot with the trackpad/mouse.
There was a second and maybe even third game that came out.
Random little things I remember about it:
I think there was an evil scientist type character who briefly showed up at some point.
There was a small boss fight, and I'm pretty sure it was underground with a huge spider.
At some point, there's a beat-up little vehicle you can find and drive around, but eventually it breaks or you have to abandon it.
I think there was also another stranded pilot you run into at some point.
I think there were tasks for each level/checkpoint, like "explode 10 barrels".
Pretty sure there were skeletons or something for a short period.

Please respond if you have even the slightest idea of what game this could be. Thank you in advance!

• 2 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

This sounds like the Zombotron series?
There is also a newer, premium game that was released to Steam a few years ago.

punkr0kgrrrl666
punkr0kgrrrl666
2 posts
Nomad

I don't know how to reply to your comment, but that was it, thank you so much!

Showing 1-2 of 2