ForumsGamesLooking for a tower defense game and A fox game.

4 157
MarkTheDevourer
MarkTheDevourer
3 posts
Peasant

Man, I'm seeing so many games I remember from years ago! Hell, I even found an RPG game that I have been looking for for a while called "Castaway". There are, however, still two games that elude me.

The first is a tower defense game that consists of three factions. These "green" knights. The "red" barbarians. And the "blue" Ice fellas (mages, wizards, sorcerers, something like that). There is a campaign and a large map you get to follow. It's pretty cool, but I can't remember its name for the life of me.

The second game involves a 2D platformer staring at a fox. I remember there being a human male who knew the fox and some ominous shadowy figure that would speak to the fox. Again, I can't recall the name, but it was very atmospheric iirc.

It would make me very happy to be able to play these games again. Hell, I created an armor games account to help me with my search. I even made a Kongregate account (just in case I couldn't find the games here) and I'm seriously considering a Newgrounds account even though I'm not very familiar with Newgrounds.

• 4 Replies
MarkTheDevourer
MarkTheDevourer
3 posts
Peasant

Found the Fox game! It's called William and sly 2

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

You'll be happy to know that William and Sly (both parts) are getting Steam re-releases soon. And a new game from the developer is also in the works for Steam.

As far as the Tower Defense game... is it Incursion?

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Tower Defense sounds mildly like Cursed Treasure from the "3 factions, 3 colours, big map" part. Though there are lots of games that fit that bill, so...

MarkTheDevourer
MarkTheDevourer
3 posts
Peasant

That's awesome to hear about William and Sly! Unfortunately, I do think that this old TD game I'm thinking of has been lost to time, or is in the depths of obscurity. Thanks for the help! I asked other game forums, my friends, and even chat GPT, but I could not find it.

Showing 1-4 of 4