ForumsSupport ForumInfinite ads

2 176
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I've been noticing a lot of infinite ads lately. They mostly have 60 seconds as their listed runtime, except after a few seconds the counter disappears and the ad plays infinitely.

Its a pain trying to get into a game, especially when reloading the page doesn't give you a new ad and keeps giving you the infinite one over and over.

I've currently been trying to get into a game for 10 minutes without success, which is why I'm posting. Keep getting an infinite vacuum cleaner ad.
Hope we can find a solution, thanks!

• 2 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi. I'm sorry for the problem. Is it 1 specific ad causing this problem? If so, I can try to find it and block it. Please let me know what companny the ad is for (and a URL it directs to, if possible).

If it's a larger issue, it may be some browser extension interfering, potentially?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I realized I just needed to click on the ad to find out what it was for. It just shows images without a brand name,
Eternity Ring Vacuum.

I have no browser extensions or add-ons or modifications of any kind. I keep chrome that way so its optimized for armorgames specifically.

Showing 1-2 of 2