ForumsThe TavernMy Conspiracy Theory On Quests

2 78
Widestsinger
Widestsinger
315 posts
Bard

I know there has to be a logical explanation for what I'm about to say but I just cant think of one. Maybe they all did this to confuse people like me years in the future or maybe its a coincidence.

If you go on the hero board and click on the people with the most quests and ag points you'll quickly notice something, Most of them have very few favorite games (some even in the single digits or none at all) despite the fact that they have all played hundreds of games on this website.

I clicked on everyone's profile that had over 1k quests (111 people) and added up all the quests they had and divided by the total and got 22. TWENTY TWO!

I would expect the average to be around 70 but 22???? the most someone had is MrDayCee who has 736 favorite games and if you remove him the total number of quests drop to 1778 so i took off 78 for quests that you got from the old website (78 is deff less then how much I should actually should take off but whatever) and then you get the average number of quests on a profile with someone that has 1k or more to be 16.

• 2 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

What? The total sum of quests of 111 people? Divided by what?

Did you mean "favourite games" instead of quests? Some people have a high standard. And some people just don't track anymore. I am some people.

Widestsinger
Widestsinger
315 posts
Bard

I assumed the average person that had over 1k quests, which was 111 people, would have a lot of favorited games but in the post I made I said that the average was only 22 which was way lower then I thought. I understand some people have high standards but 22 is very low for someone that plays so many games. To find the average I added up all favorited games from everyone that had over 1k quests and divided by the number of people to find the average. The average person that had over 1k quests I assumed to have around 70 games as favorites but the number was 22 and if you take out the outlier its 16.

The 1k quests was just the requirement to be part my math because to get that many quests completed you would have to play a lot of games, and if you play a lot of games you should really like some, I said 70 but I do realize that that is a high estimate. Also not every game they play has quests. If the average is 22 but they have 1k quests then every 45 quests the would find a game that becomes a favorite. Now yes these people play the quest games for quests so many they don't like most games they play. That's not a maybe its a fact.

Showing 1-2 of 2